The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram

Start from the beginning

Chika: looks like these ones want to fight us.

Mina: agree.

I quickly transform into my Ice Demon form and holding my ice demon sword in my hand, Kei pick up her sword and was ready to fight against The Heartless who all coming at us at once.

Kei: from what i can see, those heartless are the Soldiers and Armored Knight Heartless, they are more like the small fry if you ask me.

Mina: that's right, but let's not underestimate them, they maybe weak, but when they attack in group they can be pretty must annoying.

Chika: alright girls, i always want to say this as i heard it from Neptune several time before, let's nep things up.

All three of us rush at the Heartless and begin our fight against them, the soldiers attack me with their claws and kick, but they were so easy to dodge that i beat them with one hit of my ice demon sword.

Mina: too easy.

Chika: yes, we know all about their attacks, so yeah they are so easy to beat.

More heartless tried to attack Chika from behind but, Chika notice it and use lightning magic to strike them down.

Chika: nice tried but ultimately futile, Lightning !

A lot of lightning appear from above and destroy the Armored Knight who attempt an attack on Chika, all of them vanished releasing hearts in the process.

Kei: nice Chika !

Chika: thanks Kei.

Several minutes later, Kei, Chika and myself managed to destroy all of the Heartless that was in the first area of the World Labyrinth, we moved to the second area of the Labyrinth and notice a lot of Armored Knight Heartless along with some Destroyer.

Kei: whoa ! look at all of those monsters.

Chika: yep, the Armored Knight are much more around here, and there's also some Destroyer with them.

Mina: i bet that Hokori was around here and unleashing those monsters before leaving the dungeon.

Chika: i get that, but what it is his actual goal apart from absorbing the remnants of the Four Felon's dark powers needed to break The Reaper's seal ?

Kei: maybe his motives are different from his companions.

Mina: whatever the case, all we have to do is getting rid of the Heartless before they could cause harm to Lowee and his citizens, we won't let them run free and mess with Gamindustri.

Kei & Chika: yeah !!!

The Destroyer Heartless notice us and begin firing laser at our direction, we dodge their laser easily and Chika slash them with her Keyblade, the Armored Knights jump at her to prevent her from moving, but all of them were destroyed all at once.

Chika: argh, such annoying creatures.

Mina: agree, when they attack in group, they can be pretty annoying especially if they surrounding you from all parts.

Kei: at least they aren't this strong otherwise we would have a problem.

Chika: yep.

More of the Armored Knight Heartless rush at us to attack with their sword, Chika raise her Keyblade and transform it into a cannon.

Chika: too slow you monsters, take this, Arutema Kyanon ("Ultima Cannon")

She charge her cannon with energy and unleash two ball of energy from it at the Haertless which make them vanished after it exploded at them.