Harry's bag of Healthy Horrors

Start from the beginning

"Why what difference does it make?" 

"Well if you're sitting across from me I cant naturally swing my arm over your shoulder, slowly pulling you in closer without you realizing until you are basically cuddling me." I just roll my eyes, ploping down in my original seat.

"GoOOOLLLDddeeeenn!!" He yells, causing me to quickly launch out of my seat and into the one next to him. "Nice," he says. I roll my eyes at how childish this grown man is. I pull my laptop out and start typing, still listening to Harry's music. 

My headphones block out all other sounds. I listen to Golden as I look around the room we are sitting in, almost people watching everyone around. Everyone here is so unique, there is an old lady with a dog in a channel bag, and a middle-aged man in a business suit, probably on his phone, talking to his wife while thinking about his mistress. I continue to look around the room, until I suddenly realize that Harry's arm is around my back, resting on my shoulder. I turn and give him a look, and he smiles cheekily back at me.

"It been there the whole time you were stalking people, you only just realized it." He smiles as Cherry starts to play in our headphones. Harry starts to quietly sing the lyrics.

"I... I  confess I cant tell that you are at your best.." His voice is so sweet and soft when he wants it to be. I can't take my eyes off his face as he softly sings, only loud enough for me to hear. For some unknown reason, I snuggle into Harry, laying the back of my head on his shoulder, bringing my knees up to my chest. He softly rubs my knee with the hand that was once on my shoulder. 

"Were not talking lately.." He continues singing, unfazed by my movements. He is reading a book, and he just looks so peaceful. Softly humming the notes to the bridge. Not for a moment taking his eyes off his book. I just stare at his face, and how beautiful he looks. We stay like this for the rest of the hour, Harry softly singing each song that comes on. One after the other. I am now resting my cheek on his shoulder, with my legs thrown over his lap. He is resting his arms on my legs as he continues reading. 

I dont have my laptop anymore, I am just listening to Harry and the music. I have my eyes closed, but I would every now and again open them, admiring the pure beauty and joy that would flood into his face as he sings. He goes through each song with ease. He is rubbing my legs with one hand, and I dont even think about it. I am too comfortable to tell him that that was something boyfriends and girlfriends do for each other. Not friends

"Rosemarie, its time to board the plane." I open my eyes to find Harry has closed his book and is rubbing my head with his hand. My head is still resting on his shoulder. I sit up, immediately feeling the loss of Harry's body heat. 

"Off we go then." I scurry out of the booth that we were... cuddling in and grab my backpack, along with Harry's bag of gross. I hold it out in front of me as if it stinks. 

"Oh come on." He says taking the bag out of my hands. "It isn't that bad."

"Harry, that is a bag of horrors. Oh my god wait, its 'Harry's healthy bag of horrors'!" He laughs and swings it towards me. I back away and create a cross with two forks I found on a nearby table. "Stay away you evil thing!" He laughs at me and raises his hands in defeat. 

"Come on, we are gonna be late." I ditch my fork cross and walk beside Harry. We meet up with our guards at the door of the private lounge, and they lead us to the gate. We dont get stopped by anyone this time, however. We reach the gate and hand out passes over, before saying goodbye to security and walking on the plane. No one else is on it yet, and we go to the very back, where the first-class area is. When the flight attendant sees us she gasps but tries to act professional. Harry didn't see it, because the name is clueless but I did.

"Hello," She states, an obvious shake in her voice. "Passes please." Harry hands them to her, not noticing her little freakout. She leads us to a pair of giant seats, right next to each other. "I hope you enjoy your flight." Her voice cracks when she says enjoy, and she walks away. Harry turns to me. 

"That's like what you sounded like when I knocked on your door that night at my concert." I slap his arm and he giggles. 

"Are you not going to get a picture with her?" I say.

"Well, she didn't ask for one." I laugh at him, before realizing he was serious. "Harry for christ's sake did you see her reaction when she saw you? She basically swooned. If she is too scared to ask for a picture with you, go and ask for one with her!" Harry gives me a weird look.

"I have never, ever done that before." 

"Well, then your dumb." He stands up, hesitating for a second. "Oh just go!" I slap him but accidentally hit his ass. He looks at me, shocked, before turning and walking over to the flight attendant. When she sees him walking over she basically nearly faints but manages to hold herself together. I cant hear them, but I see her face light up at what Harry is saying to her. She pulls out her phone and snaps a few photos. Harry stays talking to her for a bit. At one point he points at me and says something, and the girl laughs, waving at me. I just wave back with a polite smile. Soon he comes back and sits down.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"I did what you said, she was really happy and said she was too nervous to ask me. I said that you told me and she said to thank you. She was actually very sweet." I nod my head, smirking at my clear victory.

"See? I was right." He nods his head. 

"Hmm, yes you were. But you might have some competition now Rosemarie." I give him a look and he laughs before pulling out his bag of horrors and picking at it. I open my laptop and headphones again, starting what I meant to do in the lounge. Harry pulls his headphones out, and I sigh, connecting them to my phone. 

We just sit there, both lounging in the comfortable silence. I type on my computer and Harry pulls his book out again. But we both listen to the same music. Soon the captain announces take off and I have to put my laptop away. 

"Is this a bad time to mention I dont like planes?" Harry says, looking at me with pure worry on his face. 

"Harry, what the fuck are you talking about? You spend almost all your time on planes." His face breaks into a smirk. 

"Yeah I know, just wanted an excuse to hold your hand." Just as we lift off the ground, the plane hits a bump, causing me to jump in my seat and take hold of Harry's arm. He just stares at me with utter confusion until I look at him. 

"Is this a bad time to mention I am not that fond of planes?" I say, with all honesty. He lets out a laugh, lacing his fingers through mine. 

"I got you, Rose." I smile and hold his hand tightly for the next hour.