chapter twelve

—————

—————

"A lot has happened over the past year...and we can say that we are not happy nor did we want for any of this to happen." Chaerin says sitting in the white chair.

She was currently in the office of Star News 28 with the rest of the members. They all wore professional outfits and each had different looks than when we last left off. "So what happened let's start off there." The interviewer says. Sejin was on the other side of the table afar watching over the girls.

"Well it started a year ago." Myeong says.

"There was some...troubles in the group which led to us all fighting with each other, and picking sides. Our comeback stage was the day after the fight but come to find out when we woke up...my uncle was arrested." Hayun says sighing.

"Yes arrested for gambling, embezzling money, and other things." The interviewer completes the sentence. "And then I needed surgery..for my leg." Chaeyoung says. "I had a fracture and I didn't even know, the pain was getting worse and worse everyday and I didn't tell anyone." Chaeyoung says.

"So were you guys technically talking around this time?" The interviewer asks.

"Chaeyoung and I talked to everyone but Hayun & Chaerin didn't talk to Myeong." Minyeong says sighing. "Did you guys technically disband?" They ask.

"I guess you can say that, but Chaerin got us all together one day and realized that my uncle barely even payed us or gave us the care we need. They even took out my writing credits for songs." Hayun says whole her voice breaks. She began to cry silently and Myeong comforted her.

"So now your suing?" They ask.

"Yes we're suing Hakyeon Shin our former Ceo." Chaerin says.

"One last question, what's next for KRAZE?"

———————

The girls walk out of the building putting masks over their faces and sunglasses. The press was there and taking pictures. Sejin guided them into the van and closed the doors.

"I feel relieved that we finally got that out the way." Myeong says  breaking the silence. "They said the article should be released tonight." Chaeyoung says.

"Are we sure that we can handle this?" Minyeong asks looking back at the girls. "Yeah we're more mature and I think has all taught us how to run a company." Chaerin says having confidence.

"As much as we have gotten older in the year does not mean we know how to run a company!" Chaeyoung rebutted. "Listen Sejin will be looking over us as our manager and our partner. We cannot let this setback ruin us! I have already wrote some songs for us and hopefully by the time our last court date comes around we can get the rights to our songs and we can freely perform and KRAZE an independent group." Hayun still has tears in her eyes.

She felt the most guilty since it was her own family, a person she thought she could trust with her career. It took a toll on her mental health, she broke up with Sikk and went into hiding.

"Well the court date is in a few weeks, I can still call some producers and see what we can do." Sejin says.

Sejin was deceived the most, she was Mr Shin assistants for almost 3 years and then became KRAZE's top manager.  She almost left the girls in the midst of the news but decided to stay for the girls.

Chaerin and Seulgi were still dating, and even Minyeong started dating Namjoon of BTS the other girls were single for now.

Promotions for their song DALLA DALLA were immediately halted. No live stage....nothing...it's like KRAZE disappeared completely.  And then more news came out on how Mr Shin was a terrible person. Rumors of the members started and non of the members were there for each other because half of them were fighting and it became a terrible situation. Then Chaeyoung had to get surgery on her leg.

"We're going to comeback stronger than ever right?" Myeong asks her older members.

"Of course!" They all say in unison.

——————

AN: hello! We're back with KRAZE I'm sorry for the delay everything has been crazy but we're back. I wanted to put a twist on the KRAZE story and I think I'm going to enjoy it and I hope you all do too! If anyone would like to change their love interest or face claim let me know! Plus I technically forogt everyones Love Interest except like 2 as you can see. But thank you for having patience and waiting! ❤️