member 2: Z

MEMBER Z

Name: Song ChaerinStage Name: Chae Age: 21Birthday: January 16, 1997Position: Lead Vocal, Lead Dancer, Face of Group

Name: Song Chaerin
Stage Name: Chae
Age: 21
Birthday: January 16, 1997
Position: Lead Vocal, Lead Dancer, Face of Group

Fun Facts:
-she enjoys Reading
-she's lived in New York for a while
-she can speak Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, and English
-she's allergic to hazelnut but loves Nutella

Other pictures:

————

————

Hayun steps off the elevator and makes her way to the meeting room. Her uncle requested her at 7 am in the morning just before he left for work.

"This old man won't here the end of this bullsh-" before she can get her curse out she sees a tall girl just around her age.

"Oh are you Quinn? Or Hayun?" She asks. Hayun looks at the girl up and down inspecting her.

"Who's asking?" Hayun crosses her arms.

Suddenly Mr. Shin pops up and puts his arm around Hayun. "Why this is your new member Song Chaerin!" He says a little too happy.

"You smell like alcohol and regret." Hayun comments. Chaerin stifles a laugh.

"Don't mind me I've been giving an early celebration! This the next step till you all debut!"

"It's only 8:30 am! I swear to god you always celebrate too early." Hayun rolls her eyes and makes her way into Mr Shin's office. Chaerin follows close behind not knowing what to do in this family situation.

"Chaerin has got the charisma and the voice! Her dance skills are absolutely graceful and she's she's." Mr Shin stops his sentence mid way.

"Dumbass." Hayun says under her breath. Chaerin chuckles. "Anyways we already filmed Chaerin's solo. We just need her side track, which you will feature on." Shin explains rubbing his temples.

Hayun groans. She's not the social type and didn't even want to be in a group in the first place.

"Hayun your the the leader of KRAZE so it's your responsibility to show your group to victory. And getting to know them is part of being leader and being in a group." Shin has a more cold tone in his voice. The room gets silent.

"So how is this living situation supposed to work?" Hayun's gaze falls onto Chaerin curiously. Her hair looks recently dyed from blonde to some sort of bluish gray. And her nails gave away something only Hayun bisexual radar could give off.

"You'll all have a dorm, after 3 years if you choose to move out you can."

"Alrighty lets get to recording Chae Chae!" Hayun grabs Chaerin's hand and they race off to the recording studio.

While they walk it was silence until Chaerin decides to speak. "Your uncle is very forward" she chuckles.

"Yeah your going to have to get used to him and me." Hayun scoffs.

"Why you?"

"As you can tell I don't work well with others and I'm kinda a bitch? And your lesbian right?"

Chaerin chokes on air and they both stops walking while she's having a coughing fit. "Well UM..." Chaerin breaks out in a cold sweat.

"You have nothing to hide. I'm bisexual so it's okay in my book." Hayun smiles and continues leading the way. Chaerin smiles to herself and follows her new member.

————-

Eclipse- CHAE

LOVE LETTER- CHAE & Quinn

Kim lip- Chae
Jinsoul-Quinn

{congrats to Im_Seona }