chapter three

—————

—————

"What do you mean we're already having our goodbye stage?!" Hayun slams her hands on Mr.Shin's desk so hard his coffee spills a little.

"Well...we already have your second album already planned and we're already tired of Get It." Shin says calmly fixing his desk.

"That's kind of harsh...." Myeong says frowning.

"Look girls, the public already has a girl crush group out there and that's BLACKPINK, we need a girl crush but with soul.." Shin smirks a little evilly.

"I don't think we follow..." Chaerin looks at him confused.

Chaeyoung quietly scans the room, she's afraid what's she's thinking Mr.Shin is thinking might be her worse nightmare.

"We're thinking Sexy!- but not too sexy."

And there it is. Chaeyoung drops her head on the table startling everyone. "Chaeyoung you okay?" Minyoung rubs her back.

"You'll all record the title track after your last stage on Show Champion, but side tracks start today. Have a nice day ladies!" Mr Shin takes his leave and the girls are left in the conference room.

"I hate that man..." Hayun says under her breath.

"Let's get recording shall we..." Myeong gets up and leads the way to the recording room.

————

"Again.." the producer calls out to Chaeyoung for the 7th time.

The song plays. Sejin their manager watches from the side. Chaerin and Minyoung read over their lines, Myeong watches Chaeyoung, and Hayun was given the task to write a fan song for this album.

"For the first time~"

The producer stops the music again. "Chaeyoung you okay?"

"I'm fine...."

"Why don't you take a break..Myeong go record your lines now okay?" The producer says.

Chaeyoung gets out the booth and runs to the hallway. The girls look at each other and Chaerin decides to go after her.

"I finished!" Hayun says dropping her pen. "What did you name it?" Minyoung asks looking at her notebook.

"I named it Candy."

——————

Chaerin finds Chaeyoung in the stairwell with her head on her knees. "Chaeyoung, ever since the announcement of our comeback you've been acting weird."

"I know and I'm sorry. I guess just being sexy brings up memories and I haven't been able to act straight since." Chaeyoung sighs.

"Are you worried about the comeback?" Chaerin asks looking at her member.

"I'm afraid we're just going to be girl crush one hit wonders." Chaeyoung wasn't completely lying but she was still hiding something. "Chae I promise we'll be okay. You just gotta trust life sometimes." Chaerin smiles.

Chaeyoung smiles back but fear still reigns in her mind.