chapter four

———————

———————

Myeong listens to her music in the car, on the way to Mcountdown. She stares out in the buildings zipping by.

Chaeyoung fiddles with her hands obviously nervous. Every girl got new hair, Hayun had bangs but with black hair, Minyeong has purple hair, Chaerin with black hair, and finally Myeong cut her hair and dyed it a silver blonde.

"Chaeyoung..." Myeong holds her older friend's hand to comfort her. Chaeyoung stops the fiddling and closes her eyes.

Myeong brings back her hand and changes the song. She notices Hayun smiling at her phone she sneaks over to see the contact and it says "Sikkie 💙"

Myeong scoffs and rolls her eyes. This could not be happening, her own leader was going to ruin them with a dating scandal right away.

"What's wrong?" Minyoung asks Myeong as she notices her discomfort. She whispers even though most of her members have headphones on. "Hayun is talking to Sik-k, she's going to get us in trouble! And KRAZE could be ruined!" Myeong yells/whispers.

"Myeong calm dow-.."

"No I'm saying something. I'm not letting some guy ruin my life once more." Myeong plugs her ears back up with her headphones and blasts her music.

—————

In the waiting room....

Myeong's make up was finished and Hayun still looks at her phone with the biggest smile. Minyoung watches from afar, while Chaeyoung and Chaerin have no utter clue what's going on.

The tension in the room is thick and who knows what could happen.

Myeong races towards the couches where Hayun is sitting, he heels clack on the ground with force and she snatches her phone, and puts it in her pocket.

"Myeong what are you doing?!" Hayun jumps up.

"Don't you get angry with me who are you talking to?!" She yells. The staff looked at them concerned and the rest of the members as well.

"That's none of your business now give me my phone!" Hayun pushes her.

"Don't touch me! Don't talk to boys when we just debuted!" Myeong raises her voice waving the phone around. "Myeong give me the damn phone!!!"

Hayun reaches over and Myeong backs up, Myeong accidentally releases the phone onto the floor. It cracks and shuts off.

The room gets silent. "Unnie...I-I didn't mean.." Myeong looks at the floor shocked.

"I'm not your Unnie, just the co worker..." Hayun storms out the room.

Minyoung runs after her, Chaerin and Chaeyoung go back to their hair and make up silently.

Myeong sits down on the couch and looks down at her hand.

"I'm sorry..." she whispers to herself.