chapter six

————————

————————

Hayun plugs in her earphones and collects her purse, passport, and puts on her mask on. The girls were going on their first vacation to Greece, since debuting. Chaerin holds her hand as they get out the car.  They girls all looked tired and worn out from all the livestages they've done. They would miss inkigayo this weekend but they hope to get another win.

"Do you girls have everything?" Sejin asks checking her own stuff. "Yes Sejin." They all day in unison.

Minyeong walks next to Hayun and takes her other hand. "Soo Hayun how are you and Myeong?" She asks.

"Like we've always been." Hayun bluntly says rolling her eyes. "You two have to make up we don't want the public to notice something's already up." Minyeong holds Hayun closer to whisper to her.

"Whatever..." Hayun turns up her music.

Minyeong sighs and goes near Chaeyoung, screams fill the airport as a bunch of fans are waiting for them. Camera's fill their visions and people begin to slightly go wild.

Security comes and Sejin huddles all the girls up. "Okay so you all need to stay close and make sure your all safe."  Sejin says. They all begin to walk out to the passport line. Fans try to get close and take pictures.

Some even brought gifts, Chaerin and Myeong take some. Hayun quickly signs an album for a female fan.

"Chaeyoung your so pretty!!"

"KRAZE I love you!!"

"Myeong your amazing!"

"Hayun Unnie!! Your so precious when you smile!"

"Minyeong Noona, you make my heart sing!!"

"Chaerin your so beautiful!!"

The fans shout and cheer for KRAZE, but they suddenly start to get a little too rowdy. Some begin to push and scream. One person even gets their camera a little too close to Chaerin's face. They were almost to the ticket/passport line.

Suddenly a fan pulls Myeong's shirt back making her fall down. Fans begin to crowd her taking up her personal space. Hayun reacts quickly pulling her up as fast as she can. "Ow ow ow.." She says holding her arm.

"Are you okay??"  Hayun holds Myeong close.

"I'm sorry Unnie..I'm so sorry!" She hugs Hayun. "Girls move quickly!" Security guards quickly take Hayun and Myeong to the passport line with the other girls.

"Are you all okay?" Chaeyoung asks quietly.
"I think one of the fans stepped on the skin of my arm." Myeong checks it as it starts to bruise.

"We'll ask the staff for some ice." Sejin says showing the lady her ticket.

The girls make it through and start to walk to their plane gate. Hayun and Myeong stand close to each other, leaving a smile on the other members faces.