member 4: E

Name: Kang MyeongStage Name: MeiAge: 18Birthday: May 26, 2001Position: Lead Rapper, Visual, Vocalist, Dancer, Maknae

Name: Kang Myeong
Stage Name: Mei
Age: 18
Birthday: May 26, 2001
Position: Lead Rapper, Visual, Vocalist, Dancer, Maknae

Fun Facts:
-enjoys games
-loves when people are around
-loves listening to music
-hates loud noises
-studied abroad in Japan

Other pictures:

Other  pictures:

 —————

—————

Chaeyoung and Chaerin were all in the practice room chatting and getting closer. Hayun hasn't arrived yet since she was busy with something else.

Mr Shin pops in the room with another girl, she had black hair and seemed young. "Girls this is Myeong, her stage Name is Mei!" Mr. Shin says in a cutesy voice. "She's your youngest so treat her well!"

"Come sit! We were just practicing our different solos we just saw yours it was so cute!!" Chaerin says in a high pitched tone.

Myeong winces a little, She hated her solo, she's not really into cute things as much but it had a nice breakdown which was more her style.

"Didn't I meet you briefly at my MV shooting??" Myeong questions.

"You met Chaerin and my late niece Hayun, we just introduced you both as dancers but surprise they're your band mates! Speaking of Hayun where is she?" Mr Shin taps his foot looking around.

Chaeyoung offers Myeong a piece of chocolate, which she kindly takes.

"I'm here..." Hayun arrives with a iced coffee and shades on. "Were you drinking? I can sell the alcohol from here.." Mr. Shin shakes his head. "Yeah I went out with friends last night, I'm 23 leave me alone." Hayun plops her stuff down on one of the practice benches.

Myeong makes a disgusted face on how Hayun was acting. "Hayun, your about to become ad idol so you hanging out with your little boyfriend and his rapper friends is not a good image." Shin scolds her.

"First off Sik-k is not my boyfriend, second of all I recorded all day yesterday for a side track I think I good." Hayun takes off her shade and plugs in her phone. "Yeah my side track." Myeong comments.

"Who's that?"

"That's Myeong our new member." Chaeyoung says stuffing chocolate into her mouth. "Ohh so that was your side track I recorded for! Makes sense." Hayun chuckles:

Myeong scoffs, "That's our Leader?"

"Believe it or not I am so get used to it." Hayun winks and begins playing singing in the rain.

"She's nice when you get to know her I promise." Chaerin says patting Myeong's shoulder.

This was going to be a long day.

——————

Love Cherry Motion- Mei

Puzzle- Mei & Quinn

Cheorry (Mei/Myeong)
Jinsoul (Hayun/Quinn)

Congrats to  unforgetable_trash