chapter eight

—————

—————

Chaeyoung sits quietly as Myeong cries on the ground. She sits on the couch patting her youngest member on the head.

"It's not fair! I tried my whole rest of my adult life to get away from him!" Myeong wails out. Chaerin holds her close and Minyeong softly whispers "its going to be okay" as she rocks her.

"Do you have his number?" Hayun asks. "Yes.." Myeong sniffles.

Hayun grabs Myeong's phone, she dials her father's number and waits for him to answer. "Myeong?" A man with a smokers voice answers.

"Mr.Kang? Yes this is Hayun Myeong's member." Hayun spitefully says.

"Hayun what are you doing?" Chaeyoung says trying to get Myeong's phone back.

"What do I owe this phone call?"  He asks.

"Yes leave Myeong alone! Now that she's a celebrity we clearly know your intent with this money scam, Myeong might be annoying and snobby but she's actually a good person. I don't know what the hell you've done to her but leave her name out your smoke filled mouth." Hayun hangs up and gives Myeong her phone back.

Chaeyoung stares in awe. She's never seen someone stand up for someone like that. Especially from first hand experience.

Let's just say Chaeyoung hasn't always had the best growing up experience either.

"Girls I think we need to come home...Mr.Shin is pushing your next comeback now that this statement is out. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go make sure our flights are okay." Sejin walks back to her room and shuts the door.

"I'm sorry I ruined our vacation." Myeong wipes the last of her tears. "Oh come on you didn't ruin it! Your stupid father did, it was nice to get away and relax even if it was just for a day." Minyeong hugs the youngest.

"Well lets get some more rest since we're going back, we're going to need it because this comeback is going to wear us out." Chaerin says and the girls all go back to their respective rooms.

—————

2 weeks later

The Myeong scandal died down ever since GH ENTERTAINMENT announced KRAZE would be coming back.

The girls are currently rehearsing their title track. Which was way different from anything they have done before. It was more vibrant and pop sounding. They already recorded their MV and finished with the photo shoots. Their hair were different colors and lengths.

The music stops and Mr. Shin claps. "Well done girls! I can tell this one is really going to be a hit. We got the top producers to make this one."

"Well I'm glad your having fun but these freaking heels are killing me!" Hayun slides the heels off.

"I kinda like them.." Chaeyoung giggles patting Hayun on the back.

"Get ready for next week girls! Your comeback will happen, the teasers come out tonight!" With that Mr.Shin leaves.

"Chaeyoung you have been in a better mood recently has the comeback made you happy?" Chaerin asks taking off her heels.

"Yeah! I think it's good to change up our concept once in a while." She begins to walk to her bag but she's limping a little.

"You okay? You went a little hard on the breakdown." Myeong asks.

"Yeah just fine!" Chaeyoung steps outside the room. She lets go of the breath she was holding. Her leg was in so much pain. She fell down going back to the car when they were filming their new MV but she didn't tell anyone since no one saw her. She injured it way before when she was a cheerleader and the pain is still there.

She hears a yell coming from the dance room. She puts on a happy face and comes back into the room.

"Your dating WHO??!" Minyeong gasps looking at Chaerin. Hayun and Myeong have their mouths wide open.

"I said me and Seulgi from Red Velvet are dating." Chaerin smiles.