-If they do not complete the puzzle within two minutes, they must return to the tub to submerge their bodies for another two minutes.

-This will continue until the first team successfully stacks up the planks and discs to meet the marking.

VC-Chris-Id like to see Brie and Nikki pull this one off.

"So ladies, lets make it happen. Good luck."said Hunter.

PreVC-Brie and Nikki

Brie-An elimination like this definitely requires a lot of strategy and focus.

Nikki-We're not the most strategic-

Brie-Yea we're not.

Nikki-Worse yet, we gotta sit in that tub of ice.

Brie-Oh my god.

Nikki-You know what, if we can run on a treadmill while throwing and catching balls back and forth, we can do this. We're fearless.

Brie-I believe in us. Its not our time to leave. Theres a lot of people that think we don't belong here and I just want to prove them wrong. Im tired of being judged.

Nikki-And I just want to shut AJ up. She's really disrespectful but people let her get away with it because she likes to put on this act of being innocent. She said a lot of horrible things about us and the best way to retaliate is to send her little ass home.

Brie-Period.

PreVC-Kaitlyn and AJ

Kaitlin-This is life changing money that we're playing for and tonight....we have a 50-50 chance of getting closer to that money. Im very ready to go into the Stomping Grounds and get to work. If we win then, awesome! If we lose then....we'll have to try harder next time.

AJ-*nods*

Both teams were standing next to their tubs of ice

"Alright girls, are you ready?"Hunter asked, ".......GO!"

At the sound of his airhorn, all four women climbed into the ice filled tub.

"Oh my god."Nikki said as she sank her torso down.

Their two minute timer began.