6 Eternal Warmth

I wake up,scrabbling for the sword that should be piercing me,and to my relief,nothing is there.
I look around to find Harmony sitting on the neighbouring bed with a look of concern on her face.
"What the bloody hell was that?!" I ask rather loudly.
"I unlocked a section of your memory. I had no idea which memory would come through,but I can make a guess."
"Are you telling me that what I dreamed,actually happened?! If it did,how am I alive?"
"It did happen and,how did I survive been shot by a sniper rifle a few hours ago?"
I sit up and look down at my lap,no idea of what to say.
"Come on. Dinner is ready,lets eat." Harmony says with a comforting tone.
I get out of bed and we make our way to another unfamiliar room that possessed a large table. All but two of the seven chairs are filled. Two of the people seated I do not recognise. One is a young,stocky girl with blue eyes and brown,curly hair,the other a boy in a large black cloak with arms looking like that of a machine protruding from it and a hood hiding his face.
"Who are they?" I ask Harmony as we sit in the spare seats.
"The girl is Morgan and the boy is Jaidyn. The reason you didn't see them earlier was because Jaidyn was off doing his stuff and Morgan was playing her cello. Now enough talk,lets eat! Grace,could you do the honours?"
Grace nods and places her hand on the table,little circular patterns appearing in front of each person. A plate appears with sausages,roast potatoes and gravy in front of each person. We all dig in. The food is amazing! It cannot even be explained of how good it is.
"I see you like the food.Don't eat too fast though mate,you have training shortly after this." John advises me as he gives me a bit of a friendly nudge.
"Oh,thanks....."
I instantly begin to take the given advice and eat at half the speed I was before.
Within twenty minutes,everyones plate looks freshly clean,except for Grace's,who still has a few pieces of baked potato and half a sausage left on her plate.
John gets up,grabs all the plates and then leaves for the kitchen. Everyone at the table begins to disband,going their own ways. Only Harmony,Grace,me and the hooded boy named Jaidyn remain at the table.
Silence began to fill the room,making things a little awkward. This goes on until I hear a bang as Jaidyn places something heavy on the table. I look over to see what it is,and to my out most surprise I see a rather large,black fifty calibre sniper rifle. Jaidyn casually begins to unload and dismantle the sniper,cleaning every inch of every piece.
I look to Grace and Harmony,but this makes me even more confused,they have not even noticed Jaidyn with his sniper. I suddenly want to think of something else.
"What's this John said about training?" I ask Grace and Harmony,trying not to think about the sniper.
Grace replies.
"We have a system which puts up to four people into a single dream. You can only use the skills you have in real life within the dream,allowing for good training. The system also allows the operator to select a landscape for the dream and insert obstacles such as;enemies,avalanches,wildlife and vehicles. And guess what mate."
"What?" A little bit of fear creeping into my voice.
"You're gonna fight us three today." Harmony replies with a devious grin on her face.
I look over to Jaidyn,who has reassemble the sniper and is now just inserting the magazine.
"All at once?!"
"No,no. It'll just be one on ones. You'll fight Jaidyn,Grace then me,with breaks of course. I need to see if the memory I unlocked has allowed you to access more of your power."
"That makes sense. When do we start?"
"We'll walk over now." Harmony replies as she stands.
We follow her to a white room with four hight tech looking beds in it,an iPad sized console to the side and a TV ,which I guess is used to witness the dream from the outside.
Grace takes me to a bed and gets me to lay down while Harmony goes to the small console and Jaidyn lays himself down on another bed.
"Relax and close your eyes" Grace says quietly to me before she walks off.
I close my eyes.
"Dream state commencing in,three...two...one..." I hear Harmony say before a sharp pain enters my head and the world turns white.