1 Eternal Life

Many centuries have past since I woke up on that hill with only my name and title in my memory. Humans have designed weapons that are much more deadly and efficient then ever before. They have begun to create large biological weapons call veil(vile) that can rip apart Immortals in seconds.
I have managed to hide from the abominations by blending in with the humans,which is slightly difficult when you look about sixteen years of age,have no parents and have the name Reath,but I have done it. I have changed my name to William and I have modified the memory of a middle aged couple that go by the names of Mary and Robert Phillips to make them think that I am their son. I also have finally gotten them to send me to some school down the road from them,it isn't actually that bad,I have managed to obtain so called 'friends'. They a rather good company at times.
It is Saturday morning and I feel my eyes slowly peel open. I turn to my clock on my bedside table,which Says it is 12:30pm. I sit up in my bed,trying to remember what I did that night, but It doesn't come back to me. I can feel the sun on my face through the window and although I'm the Immortal of all darkness,I like the light,it makes me feel calm.
I get out of bed and put on some simple black cargo pants and a gray T-shirt. Bacon and eggs is sitting on a plate in the kitchen waiting for me to consume it.
"Morning Will." I here Robert say from the living room.
"Morning Dad." I reply as I sit down at the kitchen table. "Where's Mum?"
"She's out doing shopping." John answers.
I nod to myself as I shove as much food in my mouth as it can possibly fit. I clear the plate in three mouthfuls.
I clean up my plate and then go to leave and as usual, no one notices.
As I walk, I begin to think about the Immortals. The Immortals are beings that do not age, but can be killed. They used to be everywhere until the years of war during the Middle Ages. The humans came to fear our power of eternal life and began to kill and hunt us down. Many went into hiding,only two fought off the slaughter. Me and my opposite. One defended us, the other attacked them. One with light,the other with darkness. We were the only Immortals that possessed true power,but our power was not enough. The war was lost. We had to hide,so we hid ourselves among those who hated us.
All the war is lost to me. I have read hidden books to learn of what I lost. I don't even know the appearance of the Immortal of Light and I still don't know what I am fully capable of. I only know that I posses inhuman strength, higher bone density and can form objects from my body's energy. When my energy comes into the world it first appears as a black shadow, then it takes its shape.
I suddenly realise I have begun to cross a main road,too gathered in my thoughts to check for traffic. I see a flash of painted metal. The dark shadow rapidly covers the right side of my body, quickly forming a medieval set of armour,harder then most metals upon Earth, its main weakness been silver.The car hits me with great force,my armour absorbing the majority of the force. This causes the car crumple and the road beneath my feet to crack.
At this, people begin to turn.