20 Eternal Haven

I awaken upon my back in a shallow pool, the water warm and crystal clear. Everything is white and the place is filled with bright light. I draw in multiple deep breaths and then sit up to find that the pool is approximately twenty metres long and twenty metres wide. I look to my right to find Grace and Victor to either side of me, all of us no longer wearing our armour but instead, just our usual apparel. I suddenly notice everyones wounds are healed. I look straight ahead and locate a door on the far side of the pool. As I stand up in the pool, I hear a quiet splash and turn to find. Grace sitting up.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
"Much better." She replies, a large smile on her face.
Once she is standing, we both begin to head towards the door, our wet clothes and hair becoming weighty.
I turn to Grace. "You are so lucky you are not wearing white." I say in a jokey fashion.
Grace just turns to me, her face harbouring no expression and the feeling that I may lose my spine fills me. Her now green eyes piercing me and making me feel really uncomfortable.
Suddenly she begins to laugh and I am filled with confusion. By the time we reach the door her laughing has ceased, yet I am still as confused by this woman as I was before.
"What just happened?" I ask, trying to unconfuse myself.
"Don't worry, I was just trying yo scare you." Grace relies, a slightly demonic smile now on her face.
"And you have succeeded spectacularly." I say back, still confuses and slightly afraid.
"Shall we?" Grace asks as she grabs the door handle.
"May as well." I reply, forming my shadow armour and and a bow as a precaution.
As the door opens I peek inside, to see the others here. I stand in the door way, very confused yet again. Harmony turns and see us, hrr face filled with seriousness.
"Come in, we need to talk."
We both enter shutting the door behind us. The room is yet again white, but much smaller with a table in the center. Once I get closer, I notice the table is covered in war plans.
"What has happened?" Grace asks, staring at the table.
The humans have gathered the largest attack force we have ever seen and they are coming here." Harmony replies.
"How long will it be before they get here? I ask.
"About two days maximum. We have already begun to prepare. Grace, I would like you to go and wake Victor,then get him to help the others with you."
"Okay." Grace says as she turns toward the door.
"Reath, come with me." Harmony says as she begins to walks towards a door to our right.
The room on the other side is darker then the others with a large set of cogs coverin the wall. Harmony reveals a blue glowung ball approximately the size of a tennis ball. She places it in a groove in the center cog and all of them begin to move. The wall shifts and moves up, revealing the gloom behind. As we walk in, I place my hand on the wall, it is cold stone and uneven. Small crystals all over the walls begin to glow a dim purple, just enough for us to see. We continue to walk through the tunnel in silence until we reach a small opening with a smooth pillar of stone rising of the ground by about one metre, a sword hilt visible at its peak. I grip the sword hilt and intricate patterns on it begin to glow a dull purple, then fade into the metal. I draw the sword. It is long and weighty, clearly a weapon requiring two hands. I summon a scabbard that sits upon my back and I slide the blade into it comfortably.
On the far wall I notice a small indentation, like that of a fist. I summon a gauntlet and push my fist into the indentation, the walls begin to shift, closing our entrance, but opening a path in front.
We quietly walk down the hall, hearing a quiet growl from down the hall on occasion. We eventually reach a large room with two massive, dark cells, a large creature hiding within the darkness in each.
"Harmony, some light please." I ask her.
Harmony nods and summons a large ball of light, which sheds light on both of the ancient beast. Both of them the most powerful and last of their kind.....
Dragons.