Andrew always wanted Tiara to get married to me. Since Tiara didn't seem to be safe he sent her to London and kept her hidden. She was kept caged and was not allowed to go out or speak to outsiders. She basically was not given a chance to choose her partner. Since I was expected to marry Tiara, my life being a kid then was also under threat, so I was being sent to London and was kept under the care of my foster parents and was forced to keep my real identity hidden. That's how I became Director Daniel from Raymond Daniel Samson.

What Liam and Francis didn't know was Tiara was staying in the mansion owned by Liam in London. Andrew was smart enough to make Tiara stay in Liam's mansion because that is the only place he wouldn't even think of checking. Nobody except Andrew, Emilie, Richard, my foster parents knew where I was growing up.

Now this was one side of happenings in Ardens which some of you already know. The second unknown side of this story was happening in Luxembourg.

Liam was and is a horrible husband to Natalie. He married Natalie only to become the king of Luxembourg. He couldn't leave or kill Natalie because of the will that Natalie held. After they got married Natalie Luxembourg got pregnant and went to Belgium for delivery, while Liam was in Luxembourg governing. Natalie gave birth to a still born child and post the child birth she had severe complications because of which she had her uterus removed implying there is not even a minute chance to have another child.

Coincidentally Daria Richardson wife of Lewis Richardson (foster parents of Tiara) who was the most trusted staff of Royals of Belgium also gave birth to twins Natasha Richardson and Sasha Richardson the same day. Natalie who was grief struck then, met Daria and Lewis and requested them to let her take one girl child and assured them that if everything goes fine, Natasha would become the heir of Luxembourg. Lewis and Daria agreed and this secret was not known to anyone; not even to Liam and Royals of UK and Belgium.

Later Lewis and Daria Richardson were asked to take care of Tiara by Royals of Belgium and being the trusted staff they took the complete responsibility of raising Tiara and Sasha and never did they hint about Tiara to anyone. Not even to Natalie.

Natalie took Natasha and went to Luxembourg. She for some reasons didn't let outer world know of Natasha. She made Liam agree to keep identity of Natasha as secret owing to the safety of her. Liam didn't even have any hint that Natasha was not his blood and loved her as his own child. Everything was going good for father-daughter.

However Natasha was growing up being arrogant, violent and greedy – all thanks to the influence of Liam and Francis. Natalie who was observing how bad and violent Natasha was turning into called the doctors to treat Natasha of her behaviour, but Natasha was getting out of control. Liam, Francis and Nicholas's influence was making her worst. The doctors suggested Natalie to make Natasha away from Luxembourg, may be a place change would help. Natalie agreed to the doctors, but Liam denied. That's when Natalie decided to tell Liam the truth about Natasha's birth.

***********************************************************************************************

9 months backs Natalie spoke the truth about Natasha's birth and Liam as expected got angered. He immediately disowned Natasha, without telling her the reason- this hurt Natasha real bad and she turned much violent and dangerous. After disowning Natasha, Liam started treating Natalie miserably.

Natasha knew that Liam would never allow her to become the queen of Luxembourg, so she decided to pursue her dream in her own way. Her dream of becoming the queen of Luxemburg and Ardens together.

I would not be wrong to say that "To become the queen of Luxembourg and Ardens turned into her madness".

Natasha already knew about: