√5 Nightmares

Começar do início

I stopped daydreaming and tried to listen to what he was saying but I just kept staring at his dimples.

"Lewa!!!" I heard someone shout my name.

"Yes!" My mind came back to reality and noticed that I have been staring at Emeka since.

Lewa!! Why are you like this? I pray he did not notice.

"I said that this is the administrative building," he said pointing to a three-story building.

************************************************************************
Jason's POV

"My guy now came and started asking for money that he didn't give me" 

The whole circle consisting of Emeka, Daniel, Ebuka, Prince, David, and I burst out laughing.

"Can I talk to you, Jason?" Vivian asked.

She stood with her hands akimbo and chewing gum in her mouth.

The circle burst into oohs and aahs, some even tapping me in the back.

"About what exactly?" I asked.

"It's personal" she turned to the group with a scowl on her face.

I got up from my chair.

"Where do you want to talk?" I asked her.

"The library," she said before sauntering off.

When I got to the library, I met Vivian leaning on one of the bookshelves.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"kiss me" she whispered.

I swept the room quickly with my eyes to make sure no one was in the library before leaning down and pressing my lips against hers. It was an intense kiss laced with nothing but lust, my hands traced the side of her hips before resting on her butt and squeezing tightly. I placed kisses from her neck to her collar bone, down to the top of her right-clothed breast. 

"Have you thought about what I told you the last time?" She asked breaking our make-out session.

That better not be what she called me here for.

"I've told you I'm not interested in having a relationship. But we can be friends with benefits though" I smirked before walking away.

************************************************************************

I walked into class halfway into the further maths period and saw the new girl on my seat. I was about to tell her to get up before Mr. Ayinde stopped me.

"And where do you think you are going to?" he said.

I didn't have time for the man, so I just ignored him.

I walked over to my sit beside Zara and told the new girl to find a new sit.

"You're in my sitting space," I said.

She pulled her chair back, and I thought she was about to get up, but she started to look under her locker and her table.

What is she looking for?

She started to look on the floor around her and on Zara's table, but I stopped her.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Your name"

Has this girl gone mad?

"My name?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am looking for where on this table, it is stated that it is yours," she said.

"Jason! I don't have time for this game of yours, take a seat beside Ijeoma and let me continue my class" Mr. Ayinde said.

"You'll regret this," I said pointing at her.

The whole class began to murmur.

She'll regret messing with Jason Adeniran.

************************************************************************

I got down from the car with anger.

Who does she think she is to talk back at me.

I entered the house and was greeted by one of the maids.

"Good afternoon master Jason," she said.

"Is dad around?" I asked

"No, he isn't sir," she said

"What of his wife," I asked with scorn.

"They both went for a meeting," she said.

Ah! Thank God.

I don't think Dad would be glad to see me cutting school before it is even lunch period. It's because of that Lewa girl.

"I want to eat rice," I said and went upstairs towards my room.

I noticed my sister's room was opened widely.

I went in and saw her crashed out on the bed. This girl is always sleeping.
She is twenty-three years old and studies Medicine in Canada, but she is home for a break.

I went to my room and shut the door behind me.
I laid down on my bed and put my phone on. I noticed that I had a lot of notifications from Instagram, so I opened it and saw love letters and some threats from people with fake accounts. Nothing new.

Mtcheew...I  went through my feed and everything was dry so I switched my phone off.

After about 5 minutes of staring at the ceiling, I opened my phone and went to TikTok and before I knew it I was asleep.

************************************************************************

"I don't think you understand how much I fucking hate you!"

I noticed the tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I'm leaving," she said whilst picking up her bag and phone.

"Jade, once you walk out of that door don't bother coming back."

"Don't worry yourself, Jason. I won't"

I woke up to find myself drenched in my own sweat.

Those were the last words I ever heard from her mouth before she died.

Years of therapy, and crappy medication, and still keep getting these nightmares.

I stood up fully from the bed and wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead.

"Fuck!" I screamed into my pillow.

************************************

What did you guys think?!!🎇

In case you guys have been wondering why I keep on switching POVs, it's because I want everyone to get an idea of how the lives of my characters are, inside and outside of school.

But the main character of this story is Iwalewa, so her POV's will be the most.

Anyway s you guys should feel free to sincerely share with me how you feel about this book.

QOC: Your favorite number
Mine is 8 cause it rhymes with hate... lol I'm just kidding

Don't forget to hit that star button in the face👊🏾

You can share too, it's your choice 🌚

ILY guys♥️

Until next time.