Sooyoung: Arraseo (okay)

Chanyeol: anyways, I just called you to congratulate you. We're still busy so I cannot be on the phone for much longer. I'll call you.

Sooyoung: oki bye bye

After that call, I gathered my things and waited for Yerim and Seulgi eonnie since Irene eonnie will go to her next schedule and same goes with Wendy eonnie while us three will rest for a while and the later in the evening we'll have to go to our next schedule. 

Comebacks are good and tiring at the same time... I then suddenly remember when I was still a trainee... That was the time that I met him. But things are just like not favorable to us.

FLASHBACK

JANUARY 2014

"Sooyoungah! I want you to meet Taehyung from BTS. He is a friend of mine." Baekhyun oppa said. I smiled in return. I am a bit shy since he is a sunbae and from different company. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim~" I said and I bowed. I am still a trainee but I am already on the line-up for debut.

"Baekhyun-shi can you please come here for a while?" The choreographer said. We're at SM's dance studio by the way... I am supposed to practice but Baekhyun oppa dragged me here. 

"Oh~ I'll leave you two first." oppa said and went to the choreographer. 

Waaaaah it is kinda awkward now. 

"Sooo Sooyoung-ah right?" he said and I nodded. 

"Are you already on the line-up?" he asked.

"Ne, our company said we're going to debut within the year." I said. He then smiled out of nowhere.

"Then let's meet again when you debuted already." He said. Kinda shocking but maybe he's just trying to be nice to me since I am close with Baekhyun oppa.

"Sure sunbaenim." I replied and bowed again.

"You can drop honorifics Sooyoung-ah." He said and chuckled. He is really friendly though.

"Okay... oppa." I said and a sudden laugh came out from me which made him laugh as well. 

We didn't noticed that Baekhyun oppa was back already.

"Yaaaah~ what a progress you both made? I just left for several minutes and you look close already?" Baekhyun oppa said teasingly and we both just shrugged it off.

I made my way to the other studio to practice... after that encounter I haven't heard anything from him. Well, I thought that he is just really being nice and there's no way that we can communicate with each other since trainees are not allowed to phones.

DECEMBER 2014

Everything is still fresh to me. We debuted last August and we received mixed feedback and I guess it is fine for me since I know that I cannot please everyone. 

ting  (1 message received)

Annyeong! Congratulations on your debut! 

The number is not registered on my phone so I got confused who it might be.

Who's this?

Taehyungie

I got shock from the fast reply but more shock that it is Taehyung oppa. And so my phone suddenly rang and it is Taehyung oppa

Oh oppa annyeong! Where did you got my number?

From Baekhyun, he said that you are now allowed to have phone. Do you still remember our agreement? 

Yup of course! When do you want?

Tonight. I'll pick you up at your dorm.

Uhm, arasso.

Actually I am not yet allowed to go out just like that since we just debuted and even a single mistake might hurt our career but since oppa is a friend I guess it is fine. 

END OF FLASHBACK

How did we ended up like this? I asked to myself. Maybe if I didn't choose the path that I took before we had gotten better and happier. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope that you will support my story by liking, commenting and sharing it to your friends who are a VJOY shipper as well or those friends who crave for BangtanVelvet stories. I am hoping that you'll like my story.