| Prinxietsleep |

Friday, June 12th, 2020

-3:18pm

Summary |
shopping, human au!
Warnings |

Remy sighed, this was going to hurt his wallet alot. But...his boyfriends were worth it. "Alright, babes, you ready for your aniversary gifts from me?"

"Yup!" Roman chirped, sitting himself in Virgils lap.
"Always," Virgil mumbled, pushing Roman off of him subtly.

Remy grinned, "Shopping trip, get in the car," Roman squealed, like the diva he was, and Virgil rose an eyebrow, looping his arm through one of Remys.

"You sure this is okay?" Virgil mumbled quietly, Remy silently watched Roman jump up and down with excited giggles.

"Yeah, our boy loves shopping,"

"Our boy needs to shut the fuck up," Remy snorted, nudging Virgil before the three went to the mall.

Several stores and too many bags to count, Remy finally managed to convince them to leave. As much as he loved to watch Roman dress up (and force Virgil too) and as much as he loved watching Virgil fanboy over guitar picks and strings, his wallet can only take so much.

"You two happy?" Remy loaded the trunk with the bajillion bags.

"Mhm, thank you baby," Roman hugged Remy and kissed him softly, feeling Remys hand snake down to his waist and hold him there, his other arm grabbing Virgil and pulling him into his chest, kissing his forehead.

"I'm glad you both are happy," he smiled softly.