| Roceit |

So forever ago I had this superhero AU with Roceit and I loved it and I'm bringing it back baby!

Also I stole the prompt from Tumblr

- Grey

Tuesday October 22nd, 2019

9:06 pm

Summary |
"Your city is in ruins you are-" The villain stopped, gloves half off, and raised an eyebrow. "You're wrapped in my cape."

Swaddled in the thick frabic only the hero's face was still visible, their expression trapped between a scowl and a pout. "It's cold down here and you left it in reach. If you weren't too tight to hear your lair while keeping me prisoner here I wouldn't have to result to thievery."

"You look adorable." The villain Said, forcing a sneer into their voice, because they did. They looked adorable and warm and perfect.

Superhero AU

Backstory: Deceit and Remus are supervillains. Remus being the destructive of the two and Deciet being the brains. Roman is a superhero, with his group, Logan, Patton and Virgil, who help him scheme and stuff. One day, Roman actually conversates with De and they have some similar ideas, so, they come up with this scheme for Deceit to kidnap Roman.

Warnings |
- Kindapping
Let me know if I missed any
Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

Roman shivered in the cold basement. The kindapping was fake! Did they really have to keep him down here? He looked around and...a yellow cape. It was obviously Deceits. The snake designs embroidered into it shown as much. But it was thick and in reach, having fallen off the chair. Roman scooted forward and grabbed it. Oh, it was huge. But, it would also be warm. He wrapped it around himself, dissapearing into it, eyes closing as he basked in the warmth.

He heard even footsteps, Deceit, but he didn't care, until. Tap tap tap knock.  The signal, Deceit was recording, broadcasting to the city. "Your city is in ruins, you are-" Deceit pauses, one glove off, the other halfway off his hand. "Roman, is that my cape?"

"Yes. You're too cheap to heat your lair while you keep me captive so I had to resort to thievery." He stuck his tongue out.

"You look adorable." Deceit lies, it was his thing. So he just forced That sneer into his voice that shows up when he lies. Except he wasn't lying. Roman looked adorable and warm and perfect! It wasn't fair.

"Yes, Yes, continue monologuing." Roman deadpanned, Deceit sneered.

"As I was saying. Your city is in ruins, your headquarters destroyed, and you are trapped here. With nothing to do about it." Deceit took his gloves off fully, tossing them in Romans face.

There was the joyful sound of Remus skipping down the steps. "Can I beat him up now?" The joy in his eyes made Deceit actually feel a little bad when he patted his head.

"Not yet dear." And they left, but Roman did feel the temperature rise in the basement, not that he took the cape off. It was his now.