| Brotherly! Prinxiety |

messing up my schedule for this

Sunday, March 29th, 2020

1:53 pm

Summary |
Roman has been bullied, his little brother wants to protect him

human! au
Roman is 14-15
Virgil is 6-7
Warnings |
- Bullying
- Beat up

Roman stumbled into the house, going to the bathroom and putting a bandaid over his bruises and cuts. Washing off the dirt. Taking off his bloody white hoodie he threw it to the side, going to grab another one.

He smiled a bit as he held the frabic, it was a gift from mom before she died, completly white excpet for the red sleeves and hood, a golden crown emblem sewned into the chest.

He quickly got his keys to the house. Going to get Virgil from tje bus stop.

"Roman!" The young boy had a slight wisp, smiling as he hopped into his brothers arms. "Youre all beaten up again," Roman smiled slightly, ruffling Virgils hair and throwing him onto his shoulders, Virgil crossed his arms on Romans head, laying his head ontop of his arms.

"Yup, that naughty dragon witch got me again," Roman held onto his little brothers ankles, starting to head home. "Remus is at his club again, he'll be home later," Virgil nodded, yawning before sitting up straight, reaching up to break a twig off a tree. "What are you doing, stormcloud?"

"Protecting you from the dragon witch," Virgil yawned again, holding onto Roman as he closed his eyes.

"Whens papa gonna be home...?" 

"Soon," Roman unlocked the door and set Virgil on the couchc wrapping Virgil in the yellow blanket, papas blanket.

"I'ma protect you," Virgil promised, before he was asleep, dropping his twig.

Then Roman started dinner. An hour later Remus was home, who woke Virgil up and carried him around by his ankles, Roman having to save him.

Then De came home, watching his boys play.