| Moxeity |

Another one of Pengi11 prompts, they have really good prompts.
- Grey

Monday, September 23rd, 2019

Pm

Summary |
Pattons a single dad and he meets Virgil. And Virgil ends up offering to babysit for Patton after a few days of them talking and such, only Patton thinks Virgil is cute. And he'd definitely rather dare him then employ him.

Warnings |
None that I know of.

Please point out spelling and grammar errors.

"History lecture at noon, watching the Kingsley twins at three, babysitting for Mr. Serptaine at seven...and then- Oh shit! Sorry!" Virgil looked up to see who he ran into, cringing as he heard the clatter of his phone dropping to the ground. "I was thinking about my schedule and I wasn't paying attention and-" He was hushed as he looked at the man. He was a little taller then the man. Who had light brown curly hair, chocolately brown eyes hidden behind Harry Potter glasses, and his chubbyish figure was clothed in kahki shorts and a light blue polo, along with an apron with the name 'Patton' on the nametag, he had just walked out of Starbucks, which is where Virgil was walking into.

"No, no, it's my bad, I'm trying to get home quick, my sons babysitter charges so much but at least their trustworthy." Patton chuckled, though there was a hint of longing in his eyes.

"Oh, well, uh, obviously we're both busy right now, but if you wanna contact me later we can get to know each other, and maybe I could help you out with that." Virgil took one of the pens and napkins from Pattons apron, writing his number before giving it back. "Names Virgil by the way." And Patton couldn't pass the offer up, when an attractive man gives you his number, how can you say no?

"I'll take you up on that, toodle-Loo!" And Patton was off.

"Daddy!" Logan ran towards the door as he heard it open.

"Lo-Lo! There's my little scientist!" Patton picked Logan up, spinning him around. Talyn was right behind Logan.

"Hey-ya, Pat! According to Lo I'm a mermaid." They said casually, ruffling the small boys hair.

"They have purple hair! Only mermaids have purple hair!" Logan crosses his arms before hugging Patton tightly.

"Sorry about just, Talyn. Here's your money." Talyn smiled taking the cash from Patton and recounting it.

"No prob, see ya!"

The next day Patton was off, and he had made plans with the mystery boy (whose name is Virgil) and they were gonna meet up with lunch.

Patton saw Virgil in the back of the cafe, his purple bangs brushed out of the way just enough where he could see the green and purple eye, which he still hasn't figured out if it's a contact yet. He looked quite handsome, black My Chemical Romance shirt with a patchwork jacket over it, he was going through his phone again but upon seeing Patton he looked up and smiled.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Logan whispered loudly, causing his father to blush.

"Shush, Lo. He's someone who might be your new babysitter." Patton went and sat down, Logan sitting in the seat besides Patton. Virgil smiled, shaking Pattons hand before shaking Logan's. Logan smiled and giggled.

"Look! Daddy! He's treating me like a grownup!!" Logan shook Virgil's hand and bombarded him with questions, not that the emo minded, and by the end Patton was laughing and he really liked Virgil. They made more plans, this time Logan wouldn't be tagging along. 

Then they went on another date...

And another...

And then they realized that both of them were catching feels. "You know, if you trust me enough, I could be your new babysitter, my rates are pretty cheap and-"

"I don't want to employ you." Patton interrupts, looking down nervously. "I wanna...well...I wanna be your boyfriend." Virgil blinked, confused before nodding.

"I would like that."