Chapter 20

Recap- "So who am I actually meeting at the mall" Luke asked as he put his chin on Katie head. " Well how do I put this. Umm your meeting..."

       Katie's Pov

   I have to tell him. We trust each other, and friendship are mostly based on trust. " Umm we are meeting my ex boyfriend." I said as it kinda sound like a question. "Ex boyfriend. Are you serious, I thought you didn't have any boyfriends and what about me being your first kiss" Luke said pulling away from our hug, sitting on the bed. I took a seat next to him and sighed. "Well we only dated for 6 months, then I found out he was cheating on my since the being. And we never kissed on the lips because I didn't want to. I started losing my feelings for him on month 3 but I wanted him to be happy he deserved it. But he was already happy and I was the side hoe." I said not looking at him.

     It kinda sucks being cheated on but I never showed it. I didn't cry, I was just upset. I wouldn't talk to anyone and didn't eat a lot for a while. Cause I felt it was my fault for him cheating on me because I must have been a horrible girlfriend. "Your not a horrible girlfriend. He is stupid for cheating on you and I don't  know why he would. Your great girl and I bet a better girlfriend. You just have to wait for the perfect guy to come and save you from this world." He smiled at me as I hugged him. "Thank you Luke. Now let's get going, I want to get this done and over with" I said as he nodded.

         I got up and headed to the closet to grab a sweater, as once it is kinda chilly. I grabbed Luke's band hoodie then walked downstairs.  Once downstairs I smiled at everyone besides when I saw her. Kimberley is the ultimate mood killer. "Luke hurry up." I said as Kimberley looked at me picking on her nails. "Where you guys heading off to" she said as my eyes widen. What should I say, I didn't want her to go to the mall at all. Think Katie think. "Actually I'm taking Katie on a date. With tour and everything it's been hard." He said as I nodded. " Yea so. Bye Louis I'll call you when I get home. And tell Michael were I went please." I said heading out the door as Luke grabbed the car keys.

       I grabbed my seat in shot gun and turned on the radio as Luke started the car. After finding no good stations at the moment, I turned off the radio looking at the road in front of us. "So Katie Mikey gave me some surprising news today." He said as he looked at me for a second but then faced the road again. " O really what did he say." I asked looking at him, well kinda. "Well you remember that girl we  heard sing," he started as I nodded my head. But I realized that he didn't  see that. "Yeah" I answered. "Well Mikey talk to the girl and she is coming to the cabin so we can talk." He said as I smiled knowing that it was me. "O really are you going to let her give you guys an audition." I said as he nodded. "And were going to see if she actually wants to tour with us." He said as he turned into the mall.

     "Well that's great. I hope it comes out good and you guys actually like her." I smiled as we walked inside the mall. "Me too, I'm just afraid of how she acts. You know, like if we don't get along that would be really bad. And stuff will go wrong an  stuff" he said with a small frown. "Trust me when I say everything is going to be okay." I said giving him a peck on th cheek. I looked at my phone and we had 4 minutes til 2 so we head to the food court. And once we were there I saw Dylan and this Blonde girl sitting waiting for us. I felt Luke tense beside me as we walked to them. We took a seat and I took my hand into his, intertwining our fingers.

      "Katie, this is my girlfriend Emma. We were dating while you know" he smirked. " Dylan this is Luke, my boyfriend" I said as Luke still stared at them in shock. "How long have you guys been dating. Cause you know Luke and I broke up about 6 months ago." Emma said as I stared at her and Luke wide eyed. " About 2,3 months. We just meet but it was 'love' at first sight." I said smiling. " O really because I don't believe Luke is over me yet." Emma said as her and Dylan smirked. "Nope he totally is. He never talks about you, surprised he even had a girlfriend about six months ago" I smirked as she clenched her jaw.