Chapter 1 ( The adoption )

"Katie get your butt downstairs people are coming to adopt." I heard Amy yell. Ugh I don't see the point. I've never been adopted before why would this time be any different. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. ' My name is Katie. No I don't have a last name only a first. I am 17 and I have been stuck in this place since I was 1. My hair is a light honey brown with purple tips and my eyes are Crystal green. My favorite color is black and purple. And last I love food and music.'

I jumped out of my bed and climbed in the shower. I washed my hair with my favorite strawberry shampoo, they only buy it for me. After I finished my shower I threw on a pair of light washed skinny jeans, a crop top with the word Forever on it. Last I put on my white High Top Converse. I threw my hair in a high pony tail then straighten my bangs. I put on some perfume, then did my make up. I put on black eye liner and mascara that made my eyes pop out. Then I put light purple eye shadow and lip gloss.

I ran downstairs and being the clutz I am. I fell down the stairs. "Are you okay" I heard someone say. " I looked up and saw a man with messy hair. " Yep I'm just giving the floor a hug since it's so lonely." I said as I stood up and cleaned the dust off me. "I'm Louis and you are" He said an I just noticed a thick British Accent. I live in L.A. what would he be doing here. "Katie and now I'm going that way." I said as I pushed past the other kids who were freaking out. I went to the couch and open a bag of chips I hid. They were Pringles and the Pizza ones.

I was almost done when Amy called me. I went over to here with my chips and just stood there. "Katie your being adopted so pack your stuff." Amy said with a huge smile probably because I'm leaving. Amy and I were never on good terms since I was 5. I never liked her and she never liked me. "whatever " I said going up the stairs. I went to my room and went straight to my closet. I already had my clothes pack considering I was going to be gone in about a year. I only had one bag left to pack. So I got my Galaxy back pack and filled it with my make up, beanies, money I have been saving up since I was 3. Yep that's a long time. I also packed my toothbrush and a 7 year old iPod I had. I got all my stuff then headed downstairs.

" You ready love." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked and saw Louis. " Yea let's go" I said as I put on a fake smile, he smiled back and we headed into the car. I sat in the back of the car and turnrd on my iPod and started listening to some music. I noticed I've listen to this music over a thousand times. So I took off my head phones and just looked at the window. Suddenly the radio was turn on and it was a song from One Infection or something. I hardly listen to the radio so I wouldn't know. The song was really catchy and peaceful so I end up falling asleep.

Several Hours Later

I open my eyes and notice I wasn't in the car anymore but in an air plane. I looked around and Louis was right next to me.

"What are we doing on a plane?" I asked. "Well I don't live here you see. I live in London, I was just in L.A. for business. So now we are on our way to London." He said. London I love that place. Since I was 5 I went to London since Amy didn't like me. So I would visit for a month or two. But last year was my last since they couldn't afford it anymore. Not only was I upset so was Amy. I can't believe I'm actually going to move there. "How much longer til we are there ?" I asked since I was asleep half of the time. "Umm about 3 or 4 hours left." he said Wow I really did overslept again. I decided to watch a movie. I plugged in the head phones then started watching a movie called Frozen. I heard a lot of good comments about this movie so might as well watch it.

I watched the movie 3 times now. I was about to watch it for the fourth time but our plane ways landing. As Louis and I got our stuff my stomach growled. Probably because I haven't ate in Several hours. "Hungry I see. Don't worry the house is only a 15 minute drive then you can have what ever you want." he said as I smiled. I love food so much it's not even funny. "Okay" I said as I got in the car. After 15 minutes we were finally in front of this huge house. Not huge like 90 people could fit in it but like pour person huge. I wonder how he could afford something like this. We walked inside and put our stuff down right next to the door.

We walked in the kitchen were there was 4 other boys. One with really curly hair, second with black, third with blonde hair and brown roots, and last one that kinda looks like Justin Timberlake. "Hey guys I want you to meet Katie my adopted daughter" Louis said as everyone's eyes landed on me. All their mouth were hung open with disbelief. What's happening.

To be Continued

_______________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 1 Yay. I'll post another Chapter this week when I can. Please vote and comment anytime.