Chapter 6

*In the morning.

I woke up and it was 7 in the morning. I decided to get ready wake up Michael then make breakfast for everyone. But first I need a shower. After my shower I decided to put my underwear,put my contacts and got my new clothes. I slipped on the black skinny jeans Ashton gave me with a muscle tank top and a black bandana. Next I decided to wear the Converse Niall got me. For my hair I took my straightener and straighten it. And last for my make up I had black eyeliner and mascara along with light smoky eye eyeshadow. I tied my bandana in a bowish thing the head downstairs. Once I was downstairs I head to the living room to wake Michael up. Since I kinda knew he would take for ever to wake up. I did the nicest thing I could ever do. Slap him. I slapped him three times and he then finally woke up. "Ow what the heck was that for." he said. "Well you seem like heavy sleeper. So I decided to slapped you to wake up so you go take a shower and call Jordana so she can get ready as well." I said as he got up. "Alright I'll call her after my shower" he said as he headed upstairs. I headed to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes,eggs,waffles, bacon, and put some berries in a bowl.

With in ten minutes of cooking I heard everyone piling in. "Mmmm that smells really good." Niall said as his mouth was watering. "Well sorry boys you gonna have to wait." I said as I had 20 pancakes finished and 30 bacon. Next was waffles and eggs. Within 20 minutes everything was done. I put everything out and they attacked the food. "Well dig in I guess." I said as I sat down and grabbed some pancakes and berries. And then I went in the freezer for some Ice cream to top it off. Omg I was done the guys were still stuffing them selves. Then I saw little Abby waiting patiently for some food. I notice it was almost all gone so I had to do something. "Guys stop right now." I screamed in a demonic voice. Everyone stopped and stared at me with fear." Come on Abby let's get you some food" I said in a sweet voice. I grabbed her a pancake and two piece of bacon and sat her down and feed her it. "Thank you Katie" Abby said. "Awe your welcome sweet heart now I'm gonna get you some new clothes today so you just have to deal with that outfit one more day. And Harry will be taking care of you. Isn't that right Harry?" I said.

"Umm yea of course. Come here Abby." Harry said scared. "Alright well Michael and I are on our way to pick up Jordana so see you guys later." I said as I waved goodbye and Michael grabbed the car keys and I grabbed my phone and money. I sat in the passenger seat and we drove off. "So Katie tell me about yourself" Michael said. "Well I'm 17, don't have a last name, I hate the color pink, I love food and music, I've been an orphan since I was born, I'm a tomboy, and I don't believe love." I said. I've never told anyone that but I seem to trust Michael. And he is the only person who know I could sing. "How don't you believe in love." he said. "umm I've never fell in love and I'm afraid of getting hurt but you can't tell anyone this. Can I trust you." I said as he stopped and starred at me." Yea you can" Suddenly the door open and Jordana came in. She was wearing black shorts and a Band tee. "Hey Micky" She said "And Hey Katie" "Hey Jordana ready to go." Michael said. "Yep let's go." Within 15 minutes of the drove I was ready to fall asleep. "So Katie how do you like being adopted by Louis." Jordana said as shook myself up. "Umm it's not bad. The only bad thing is I don't have a room yet and I'm the only teenage girl living there so yea." I said as I yawned. "Oh" She said And then everything was silent.

5 Minutes Later

"We are here." Michael said as the car stopped. 'Thank goodness' I thought. I got out a the car to see a cute little store. "Is this wear you get your hair done." I said as I admired the store as we walked in. "Yep. Hey Jake I got some customers for you." Michael screamed. Suddenly a really attractive guy came walking in. "Michael what can I do for my favorite customer." He said as I couldn't stop staring. He was tall, very muscular, a lip piercing, messy brown hair, and green eyes. Let me just say he was Beautiful. "Well my two friends here want to get there hair dyed." Michael said as I stopped starring. "O alright well can I know there names " Jake said as his British accent stood out. "Umm Yea. This Jordana, Ashton girlfriend. And Katie the single Pringle from all the guys." He said as Jake shook Jordana' s hand and kissed mine. I blushed at his sweetness. "Alright who's going first." Jake said as he winked at me. "Me I only want my tips done blue." Jordana said as she sat on the chair. " So Michael tell me about yourself" I said as we took a seat and I looked at the different hair dyes on my iPhone. "Well I'm 18 and a have a punk rocker style. I love dying my hair. I could sing and play the guitar. I've been dating Lily for 2 years. My last name is Clifford. And I love food and I'm a great listener." He said."Wow that's cool no wonder I trusted you so fast. But one question why do you have an Australian accent if your in London." I said I saw the perfect hair dye. "Well Luke, Ashton,Calum and I were all from Australia til we moved here since we love it so much." He said as Jordana was done. "O that explains a lot. Well it was nice talk to you. Talk to you later" I said as I walked to the chair.