Chapter 13

Katie's Pov

    I can't believe Luke kissed me. When he pressed his lips on my a thousand of shocks ran through my body. But I knew he didn't feel the same. Like come on there are thousands of girl prettier,sweeter and funnier than me. But I'm happy we can at least be friend cause I definitely don't like him. Soon enough Luke and I were downstairs with everyone. "Hey did you guys look around" Louis asked me. "Yea we just decide to get a head start you know look around and stuff ." I said as Luke went to grab our stuff. Yes he has to be my peasant for 3 days. "Okay there are only so many rooms. So I decided who will stay with who. Harry and Bo, Niall and Hannah, Louis and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Sophia, Emily and Calum, Jordana and Ashton, Michael and Lily,Luke and I and Abby will get her own room so is that clear. And first come first serves for the rooms." Paul said as I ran upstairs I looked inside a room and it had a window the lead to a flat ruff,a queen size bed,a large walk in closet and two side drawers, also a large bathroom. I decided that Luke and I would stay here. I'm pretty sure Luke grabbed our bags as I stayed in the room. Soon enough the door open and it wasn't Luke it was Calum. "Sorry this room is taken" I said as he sighed and walked out. I'm afraid to leave the room cause I know once I do someone is going to take it.

I grabbed my phone and called Luke. "Luke where the he'll are you"I said once he picked up the phone. "Looking for you where are you." he said as I heard Scraps bark. "Second door to the left once you head upstairs. Make sure Patches and Scraps are with you" I said as I hung up the phone throwing myself on the bed. Soon enough Luke,Patches and Scraps were all in the room. "Finally we made it"Luke said as he carried his and my bags into the room. Once he put the bags down he jumped on the bed next to me. "Hey"he said as he smiled at me. "Hey"I said back with a smile." Because of you I'm so tired."he said as he pushed me. "No it's not now come on I have to show you something" I said as I stood him up and went to the window. I opened it up and we both got on the roof. We sat down staring out into the woods. There might not be much to look at in the morning but at night it will be amazing. "I can't believe we are actually here for a whole month. This is going to be an amazing month." I said. "It sure will be an amazing month. Hey we should unpack we'll come back at midnight to watch the stars" Luke said as we walked inside and grabbed our walking into the closet. Once we were on we rushed to the side we want. I took the left side and Luke took the right. Since there was hangers already here it helped a lot.

2 hours later

Finally after 2 hours Luke and I were done. We both collapsed on the bed worn out from putting our stuff away. "Katie"Luke whined. O no, of course he wants something now that I'm trying to rest. "What Luke" I said. "Come here" he said as he moved me to him. "No I don't wanna"I whine looking away from him smirking. "Did you say no" he said as he laughed a little. "Yes I said no got a problem with that" I said as I cuddled into the pillow. Soon enough there was hands on my waist. But they weren't for a hug. "Ha Ha Ha omg Luke s-stop." I laughed squirming trying to get out of his grip. "No" he mocked me. "W-why not" I struggled. "Because you didn't wanna cuddle"he said. "I don't like cuddling with you" I smirked. As he pouted. "Why not" he said as he stop tickling me but was still gripping on my waist. "Because every time I cuddle with you I fall asleep" I said as he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Well than can we cuddle tonight" "Sure."I said as he hugged me. I swear he is a five year old instead of a 17 year old sometimes. "Okay now let go of me so I can change into my pjs which you should too." I said as he released and we both walked to the closet. "I'll change in the bathroom"Luke said as he grabbed his pjs.

    I grabbed my long pair of pajama pants which were covered in penguins and a white v neck shirt. After that I decided to head to Luke's side of the closet and grab one of his hoodies. I looked through them til I found a black one with the words 'Keep Calm and Dream on'. I threw on my clothes and put on my penguins slippers. I got out and Luke was still in the bathroom. "Luke hurry" I said as he opened the door. I looked at him and he wasn't wearing a shirt so I got full preview of his six pack. I looked up at Luke and he was smirking. "Enjoying the view. " "What no" I said as I blushed and pushed passed him. I grabbed my contact case and glasses and did my usual routine. Which involved taking my contacts off, washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting my hair purple blue hair in a bun. I turn around to leave and I saw Luke leading on the door frame. "Take a picture it will last longer." I smirked. "I would but my phone is dying. No come on let's go downstairs." he said as he grabbed my wrist dragging me downstairs. "Evil" I mumbled hoping he doesn't hear. Soon enough we were downstairs and I saw Ashton and Jordana grabbing things to make smores. "Guess we are going outside" I said "Guess we are" he said  as we went outside.

       Ashton's Pov

   'Me and my beautiful girlfriend were grabbing the supplies for smores when Luke and Katie were downstairs. I saw that Luke's hand was in her wrist. I knew that Luke liked Katie. One because it's very obvious and two he told me. It was cute though the fact that he looks at her like she us the only person in the room. And I bet when they kissed he was so happy. I'm so happy for him but I didn't think he would fall for anyone after his ex girlfriend dumped him. He was so heartbroken. He cried every night straight for 3 months, even our sing Amnesia is for her. But the only reason she dumped him is because she was cheating on him and decided to stay with the other guy. It was the worst day for him and hopefully Katie can help him get over her.' "So you guys ready to have a bonfire" Katie said. Yea we all replied "Hey Katie isn't that Luke's hoodie"Jordana said as Katie blushed a little. "Yeah I kinda stole it and he hasn't noticed" she said as she looked at Luke who was by the fridge.

     "O well let's go" I said as Luke grabbed some beer and we went outside by the fire. We sat down and passed everyone a beer. But Harry,Paul and Liam decided  not to drink since one Harry has a child and Liam and Paul are the responsible ones. So Katie took the beer and keep it for her self. I wrap my arms around my beautiful girlfriend as she blushed. We have been dating from 2 years and she still blushes around me and I blush to at times. She is so perfect and the fans love her too which is a bonus. "Katie what the he'll do you think your doing."I heard Louis yell. I look at the commotion and Katie was just drinking some beer. "Drinking duh" she said as she took another swing at the bottle. "You are to young to be drinking" he said. "O please you act like you never done it. You have a fake I.D. at the age of 16 go clubbing and drink." She said as she finished the bottle and open another. Louis sighed in defeat as Katie leaned on Luke. This is going to be a long night. I took a swung of my bottle as Jordana did the same. I kissed the top of her head and decided to start roasting marshmallows.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

     Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I've been so busy and a little bit of writers block. I'm so sorry it took so long. But if it wasn't the help of my best friend Jordana I probably would have posted in 3 to 5 days. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and you keep on voting. And I'm so happy to say my story has 1.5 k reads about and almost 100 votes. Yay thank you guys so much for dealing with this story and dealing with me. I love you guys so much and comment what should happen next. Love you guys bye.