Chapter 8

*In the morning

"Awe they look so cute together." "I know let's take some pictures." Snap snap snap. Suddenly my eyes were blinded. Not a good way to get up in the morning. I cuddle deeper into what I think is a pillow and I still heard snap sound. I looked up and noticed I was cuddled into Luke's chest. "Can you guys shut up we are trying to sleep." Luke said as he threw a pillow at someone. "Ow Luke" I heard Louis said. Aw good shoot. "Come on guys wake up." Jordana said. "No" I whined as two somethings jumped on my lap and decided to lick Luke and mines face. "Okay I'm up." I said as I got up. I looked around and everything was a blur. "Umm Luke were is my glasses. " I said as I pet Scraps."Here you go but why do you need them." he said as I put them on. "The same reason a lot of people need glasses" I said as I threw my hair in a messy bun. O was all he said. I went up stairs and woke up Abby. I took her a bath and she wore skinny jeans, a superman tee, with a black beanie and sneakers. Let's just say she looked adorable. Next I decided to get ready and take Abby to the dinner. With Louis's and Harry's permission of course. I finished my shower and decided to wear black skinny jeans, a batman tee with a black beanie and my converse. I put my contacts and did some simple make up.

I put Abby on my waist and headed downstairs for breakfast. I notice that Harry cooked. Thank goodness I love Harry's cooking. I sat Abby down and took a seat next to her and Luke. Harry served us our food and we dug in. By we I mean me and the guys. "Hey Louis and Harry can I ask you guys a question." I said as I put my plate in the dish washer. "Sure love what is it" Louis said. Huh he needs a nickname I have one for everyone but him. Zayn is Tattoo dude, Harry is Curly, Niall is Blondie, Liam is Justin Timberlake, Ashton is now Ash, Michael is Mick or Mickey like the mouse, Calum is Cal and Luke is Lukey but he will never know that. Humm what would his nickname be. "Katie" I heard Curly said as I was shook out my train of thought. "Sorry in a very deep that. What was I saying o yea. Umm is it alright if Abby and I go to the dinner we went to 2/3 days ago please?" I said as I gave then the puppy dog eyes. "Sure as long as Luke goes to keep an eye on you guys." Curly said as Louis nodded his head. " Great, Luke get ready I want to leave soon." I said. He want upstairs, to take a shower I suppose, and Abby and I sat on the coach playing around. She is just adorable. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Abby stay here I'll be right back." I said as I opened the door. Behind the door was a tall blonde with make up cake to her face. "Umm who are you" she said in an annoying voice. "Umm that's none of your business."I said as I copied her voice. "Yea well any ways why are you here." She said as she smacked her gum. The nerve of this girl when I go all out on her I blame the guys. You know for not openings the door or being next to me to hold me back. "Maybe because I live here now what do you want because sorry we don't sell condoms." I said with a smirk. "Ugh the nerve of you. How dare you speak to me that way." "How dare me how dare you. You have no right to just knock on my door and act like some crazy bitch. And mostly to say I have the nerve to talk to like I did. Let me tell you something Freedom of fucking Speech. Now please do me a favor and don't come back." I said as I slammed the door.

'Just breathe Katie. Don't worry she is gone you don't have to see her again. Calm down you don't want to do something you'll regret.' I thought to myself. "Katie are you alright." Abby said. I didn't know my breathing got heavier. "I'm fine sweetheart it was nothing you have to worry about ."I said as I hold her tight. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and some money. I was in my way downstairs when I bumped into somebody. I looked up from the floor to notice a half naked Luke with his hair went from the shower."Sorry Luke meet you in about 5 minutes" I said as I rushed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw her. "What the fuck is she doing here" I screamed as I lashed out on her. Before I could become close to her face Michael grabbed my waist holding me down. "Katie this is Kimberley. She is a fan of our band and threaten if we didn't spend the whole day with her she'll tell everyone where we live." Louis said as I calmed down a little. "Alright, alright. Michael you can let go now" as soon as I said that he lets go and I ran straight toward Kimberley. " Katie calm down." Mickey said as he grabbed me and Harry grabbed the beast.

"I told you not to come back here" I said as I tried to get out of Michael's grip. "Yea like I'll listen to you when you were so rude to me." " I wasn't rude I was just telling the truth."I said as I copied her voice. "No you weren't you said you live here, but why would an ugly bitch like you be hanging out One Direction" "UMM let's see I do live here first of all and I can hang out with who every I want. And if I want to hang out with them is fine because they are not some judgemental slut like you" with that her jaw was to the ground. "Michael before I slap her the name up from her face take me to the living room." I said as Michael carried me away. "Katie are you alright" Abby and Luke asked me at the same time. "Yea can we just go, I'm really hungry." I said as we walked out. I got in the passenger seat an Luke go in drivers while Abby sat in the back. Hopefully where we are going making me happier.

Harry's Pov

Ugh we have been here with Kimberley for only 10 minutes and she is already starting to annoy me. She tried flirting with all of as right in front of our girlfriends too. And I bet when Luke gets back she will flirt with him too. But I won't let that happen. I can tell they Luke each other. Maybe Katie hasn't figured it out yet but she will soon realized that she does. Now I think it's a great time to head to the orphanage to adopt Abby. "Hey babe" I whispered into Bo' s ear. "Yes Harry"she whispered back. "Ready to go" "God yes" she said as we walked away. "Umm were are you guys going" Kimberley said. "UMM were going to get some more dog food and cat food for Patches and Scraps." I said as Bo grabbed my keys. "Well hurry up" she said as we walked out. Gosh I hate her already. I'm gonna call Paul to take her away. Bo and I got in the car and two little animals decided to come with. I didn't mine though Patches was on my lap and Scraps was on Bo' s. I grabbed my phone and dialed Paul.

" Hello Harry" I heard him say. "Hey Paul I need a favor from you" "Yea sure anything what is it" "well this crazy fan is in our house and I need you to keep an eye on her"" Yea sure I'll be over there in 10 minutes" "thanks Paul" I said as I hung up. I can't believe was are really adopting Abby. It's like a dream come true. She is just so sweet and I've grown to love her. I'm so happy Bo agreed to do this. I can't believe I'm gonna be a father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short but I updated. My life has been crazy the past few day and I'm sorry I haven't updated. Well I hope you guys like this chapter if you did comment. if you didn't also comment. Love you guys