Chapter 22

This Chapter is dedicate to @Mrs_Clifford1.. She is a great person and Fan.. Love you

--------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's Pov

This isn't true right. It can't be. I looked at who it was and I don't think I can be in the same room as him... But he didn't know I was born... I can't believe it. I am... "Katie" Louis looks at me... "Yeah" I say with no emotion. "You know your birth parents are here in England right." Louis said as I nodded. I took Luke's arms off of my waist and stood up.. "I'll be in my room.." I said as I started walking. "Katie" Luke said as he grabbed my arm.. I flinched from his touch. "Don't fucking touch me okay.. I'm not in the fucking mood so I suggest you fuck off before I do something I regret" I said tears in my eyes and he released me unable to say anything, I ran upstairs and grabbed my backpack and filled it up with my clothes,shoes and money. I took off the promise ring Louis have me along with a note.. I grabbed my penny board, than drop my things . I ran to Mikey's room and once I saw him I have to give him a hug and he hugged me back. "Katie are you okay" Mikey asked. "I'm going to find my parents.. I'll be back but I just have to find them and talk to them. You know" I said and Mikey shook his head. "No please Katie just wait.. I'll take you to meet them" Mikey said with tears. I don't like seeing my best friend almost crying. "Okay but we have to leave right now get packed than meet me up." I said as he nodded.

He grabbed his stuff and we grabbed the rest of mine. We than put everything in the SUV and drove off... As we were driving I got a call. "hello" I said.. "Katie" I heard Luke sniffle oh God he is crying. "Luke why are you crying" I said. "where are you. I'm coming to get you... Why would you leave" he started saying. "Listen Luke, I'll be back there its just something I have to do. I don't know how long I'll be but I'm safe I have Mikey with me." I said looking out the window. "Okay please just be careful. I'll kill Mikey if he lets anything happen to you" he said as I smiled. "Okay bye Luke. And if you try to find me. Your going to regret the day you met me" I said with a chuckle.. "Bye Katie" he said as I hung up. "Mikey can I ask you something" I said turning down the radio. "Of course anything" he smiled. "What are my parents like.." I ask shyly.

"Well I've only meet them a few times. But your mom is a sweet lady and your dad I don't really know about" he said as I nodded. "How much further til we reach my 'hometown'" I asked after an hour of driving. "About an hour and a half left." he said as I yawn. Mikey pulled into a gas station and stopped the car. "Katie your obviously tired. There's a pillow and a blanket in the back. Go lie down. And would you like anything from the store" Mikey said as I got in the back. "Yeah umm sorry patch watermelons and don't be cheap about it, umm smart water and umm surprise me" I yawned as Mickey went to the store. Since Mikey had the keys I locked all the doors. I was about to fall asleep when I felt two things jump on me. I looked up to see my two wonderful pets. "What are guys doing here" I laughed as they licked my face. "Calm down and sleep with me.." I giggled as they laid by my side. "night" I said closing my eyes..

Michael's Pov

I just finish buying Katie's demands and walked back to the SUV. I looked inside and Katie was peacefully sleeping with Scraps and Patches. I'm so proud of Katie since she is doing this. I wouldn't have the courage to face the people that gave me away. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. I put the things away and got back in the driver's seat. I started giving back to Holmes Chapel.. It's Harry I should have know. One they both had Brown curly hair, two they have about the same eye color just Katie's are a little brighter, they both are sweet at times and like sports, and both can sing really really well. Katie Styles haha perfect but than she might want to keep Louis last name.. So Katie Tomlinson, but what if she want both, Katie Styles Tomlinson?? Okay than, just half an hour more till we reach the house.