Chapter 4

"So tell me about yourself" Luke said as we got in the car. I noticed he had a thick Australian accent. I was sitting next to Luke. And next to Luke is Harry and Abby. In the passenger seat is Ashton and driving was Louis. "Well I'm 17. Let's start with that. I'm 5'6 which is short compared to you guys. I love food and books. My favorite place is Australia even though I've never been there but I have always wanted to. What about you" I said straight to Luke. "Well I'm 17. Umm in a band and live in Australia. Beautiful place by the way. I'm 6 foot something and yes you are short. Umm I like horror movies and food." He said as his accent role off his tongue.

"Hey I am not that short. And if you live in Australia what are you doing in London?" I asked since I don't know who would take a day or two flight to London from Australia. "I can ask you the same thing. You don't seem to have a British accent but an American one instead." he said staring straight into my eyes. "This not about me." I growled. "and this isn't about me either." he smiled as he turn to talk to Harry. 'The nerve of that boy. Thinking he can just talk to me like that and ask random questions' "But you have to admit its you fault for asking about his personally life first." " Can you guys stop". Stupid mind.

I stayed quiet the rest of ride, fearing I might explode if I get mad again. Within 10 minutes we stopped. I was first to get out,needing the fresh air so bad. I looked at the place and it was the same dinner I have been going to every time I visit. I grabbed Abby's hand since Harry saw his girlfriend and ditched her. I crossed the streets with Abby and went inside to grab a table for everyone. Once everyone was settled down I noticed eight girls sitting with us. "Umm Louis want to introduce us to this young lady." a tall beautiful brunette said. " Eleanor this is Katie my adopted daughter." everyone besides Harry,Niall,Liam and Zayn gasped.

"Umm since when? Shouldn't we have talked first." Eleanor said in a sweet yet bitter voice. "Well two/three days an I was going to tell you last night but I was busy. And this isn't the place to be talking about it" he said as the conversation ended. "So Katie this is Emily, my girlfriend. Jordana, Ashton's girlfriend. Bo, Harry's girlfriend. Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend. Lily, Michael's girlfriend. Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend. Sophia, Liam's girlfriend. And Hannah, Niall's girlfriend. While Lukey is a single pringle like you." Calum said as he point them out. They were all beautiful and tall. While I'm here being a sack of potatoes.

Soon a waitress came to take our orders. "I'll have a number 13 please. " I said when everyone ordered. "um sorry miss but that's not on our menu." She told me. "Don't worry the chef will know what I'm talking about." I said as I took a sip of my water. "So Katie how old are you" Emily asked. "17 what about you." I asked trying to kill time. "18. Do you like shopping." She asked. I didn't even hesitate with my answer. "No" I said as I looked somewhere else. I noticed that Abby was sitting on my left side coloring. I wonder who is on my right. Right when I thought that I looked to my right and it was Luke. Ugh him out of everyone here. I looked back to Abby and started talking about little kid things. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around at it was Luke with a weird expression on his face. Almost worried and sad combined. Doesn't matter I'm still upset.

"I'm sorry Katie." He whispered as he starred at his feet. Suddenly my angerness started fading away. "What for" I whispered back not wanting anyone hearing our conversation. "For bugging you from where you came from. I didn't mean to push you or make you upset." He said as he looked straight into my eyes looking for an answer. I noticed everyone was to caught up in there own decisions to notice us. "It's alright I shouldn't have ask you the question in the first place" I said as I turned my head away from his. I decided just to wait for the food. Soon enough our food was delivered. "Two #5, one #2, three #7, four #4, seven #10, one #13 and a kids meal. Enjoy your meal." A familiar voice said. I looked up and smiled. "Thank you James." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Katie?" He asked. "The one and only." I said as I smiled to him. "Well aren't you going to give me a hug." he said a he smiled like a doof. I got out of the table and gave him a huge hug. Once he released he decided to mess up my hair. "Are you going to say hi to Dad." he said as we ignored all the weird stares. "Yea before I leave. GET Scarlet to" I said as he started walking away. "So Katie how do you him." Luke said with anger and jealously tinting in his eyes. I wonder why. "Well I meet him when I was 5 and he was 6 and I came ever year til I turn 16." I said as I looked away from Luke. "Umm not to sound rude but if you were an orphan how did you get money to come here." I heard a voice. I looked over and it was Jordana. See was my favorite out of everyone so far. Considering the fact she is a tomboy/girly girl.

"Don't worry about it" I said as I got up. "I'm going to say hi to some people. I'll be back" I went into the chef door and saw Ben. "Hey Ben." I said. He turned around and hugged me. "I miss you." he said as he crushed my bones. "I missed you I'll come visit tomorrow I have to go." I said as I let go of his hug. "bye see you tomorrow behave." he said as I walked out. "No promises" I shout. I made it to the table and everyone was ready to go.

"Alright let's go." I said. "Actually..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys finish another Chapter even though it was at midnight. Sorry about the name switch I realized I used Amy before. So I had to change it. So far I have 200 reads yay and 21 votes. Thank you guys so much. If you have any question comment and maybe I'll answer. Don't forget to follow and vote. Till Next Chapter. Bye love yous