Chapter 16

I grabbed my phone and it was... a unknown number. 'I'm watching you better watch your back. Jk that's not what happen. It was from Michael and he was calling me. I answered it knowing I'm going to regret it. "Hey this is Katie's personal assist Lynn what can I get you." I said in an Irish accent. "Katie I know that's you because one you don't have a personal assist and two I know you can change your accent." he said as I cursed under my breathe. "Mikey you seriously so stupid you know. I'm upstairs why would you call me." I asked. "Well a certain person *cough* Luke *cough*cough* is whining saying 'Why isn't Katie here. Mikey get her. I'm bored, and want to cuddle'" Michael said  trying to sound like Luke. I laughed and told him to put Luke on."Lukey"I said as he replied with a yes. "If you want me downstairs your gonna have to drag me" I teased as I took off my contacts. All I heard back was the phone dropping so I ran into the closet to hide. I heard the door open and Luke calling my name. After 5 minutes the closet door open. "Katie I know your in here." Luke said as I tried not to laugh.  I heard his footsteps come straight were I was hiding. I held my breathe praying he didn't find me. But of course he was like a cat and some how heard me. "Got you" he said as he threw me over his shoulder. "Luke let me go" I said pounding his back. "Hell No I'm tried of being alone and watching the guys do couple stuff" he said as I laughed.  Once we were downstairs Luke carried me bridal style into the living room. "Luke but me down my computer needs me and so does my bed." I said as I slapped his chest. "Nope"he said as he put me on his lap. "Louis,Mikey, Harry help me" I said as they shocked their head and laughed. "Sorry Katie" they said as I tried to wiggle away. But his grip only got tighter. "Fuck you" I said as I kept struggling. "Stop struggling it's not gonna work" he laughed. "Fucking piece of shit. Freaking Giant looking girl." I tried to mumbled but it didn't work cause everyone started laughing as I blushed. Luke hugged me laughing in my neck. I smiled and blushed. "Luke can you let me go so I can get something to drink" I said. But of course he knew I would just back up stairs. "Calum can you Katie some water." Luke said as I smacked his arm telling Calum not to do it. "Can we play some video games or play truth or dare." I said giving up. "Sure let's play some video games so I can beat all of you" Mikey said as we laughed. "Okay teams Luke and I, Mikey and Lily,Louis and Eleanor, Harry and Bo, Niall and Hannah, Zayn and Perrie, Calum and Emily, Ashton and Jordana and Liam and Sophia." I said as they all nodded their head.

     Mikey and Luke decided to grabbed the stuff for the Xbox while the rest of us just fooled around. After 10 minutes everything was ready and we were ready to kick some ass. "Okay winner gets pick on what would be for dinner for the next week and also desert." Paul said as we all nodded. "First playing Louis and Eleanor vs Michael and Lily." I said trying to sound like an announcer. Luke trying to be support start cheering. I laughed and smiled. "Thanks" I said. "Welcome so you ready to kick some ass" he whispered and I nodded my head. "Yea King and Queen of video games right" I said as he laughed. "Yea like totally your the King and of course I'm the Queen"he said in a girly voice as I laughed. After 15 minutes the game was over and the winner was Michael and Lily. Everyone cheered as Louis pouted being a sore loser. "Well what a great game up next is the two blondes Niall and Hannah vs my buddy  Ashton and Jordana" I said as this time everyone cheered. I grabbed a notebook close by and wrote the winners column. First winner team Mily (Michael and Lily). In the loser column for team Elounor (Louis and Eleanor.)

       After an hour and a half playing here is the results. Winner Ashton and Jordana (Jashton) Loser Hannah and Niall. (A.N. I need help for their ship name so comment what it should be.) Calum and Emily vs Liam and Sophia, winner Liam and Sophia (A.N. need one for Sophia and Liam too). Loser ( Caily). Then it was Harry and Bo vs Zayn and Perri, winner Zayn and Perrie (Zerrie) loser Harry and Bo (Berry). Luke and I vs Michael and Lily, winner Luke and I (A.N. Katie and Luke need a ship name) loser Michael and Lily (Mily). And so forth. In the end Luke and I won. Luke and I cheered as everyone pouted. "Hey what time is it"  I said. "Midnight" Louis said I looked at him wide eyed. "Really o my God it so late. I gotta go bye. When your ready Luke I'll be up stairs." I said heading upstairs but what I didn't know Luke was following close behind. I was about to open the door when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I scream and kicked the person in the gut. The person grunted and fell on the floor. I looked at who it was and of course it was my weirdo roommate for the next month. "Luke o my God I'm so sorry. But you shouldn't have sneak up on me. Here let me help you up" I said as I tried to pull him up. But I ended up falling on him. "Looks like your falling for me" Luke said as I slapped his chest. "Your so stupid you know" I said as he laughed. He then got up bringing me up with him. "But you love it" he said as it was my turn to laugh. If you just meet us you would have thought we are dating but we are not. I open the door and jumped on the bed taking all the room but not before I put my laptop  the charger. Because Mister let's steal Katie made me leave it on.