Chapter 14

Michael's Pov

  By now Everyone besides Liam,Harry,Luke,Paul and I were drunk. Katie was the most drunk one from everybody. Then there was Jordana she was a little tipsy but that's better than Katie. I guess that she and Katie that it would be a great idea to dance with no music. It was really funny because they thought they were in a music video. "ok ok I'm going to sing *hiccup* a song. Luke put that song I really like" Katie said as she stumbled around. O no this is bad. I can't let her sing. "Katie there is no point in singing" I said as she walked or stumbled towards me. "Why" she said. I had no idea what to say. I couldn't just say O you me that you didn't want anyone to know that you can sing.  I looked to Luke for some help and I swear I saw a light bulb appear on his head. "Because you promise we would watch the stars at midnight and I have to get you sober since if you were drunk you won't remember anything" Luke said as Katie mumbled and Luke carried her. "Okay guys I think its time to go inside" I said as Paul,Liam and I help everyone get inside. Which was really hard since everyone was falling and Lily was bear hugging me. But within 15 minutes everyone was inside. I knew that they would all be knocked out soon so I decided to head to Luke to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I head to the kitchen and saw Katie hitting Luke's chest and I was  laughing at the sight. Since Katie is so short she had to tippy toe a little just to hit him. And Luke was just smirking staring at her. Soon enough he grabbed her wrist and sat her down. "Hey Micky grab a cup of water" Luke said as I got a bottle of water. "Here" I said as he used one hand to hold Katie's wrist and the another one to give her water.

      " Why are you doing that" I said as I took a seat. "Because she is struggling. I told her to have some water and she said no and she needs to get sober get me some Advil" he said as Katie was squirming. I grabbed the Advil and Luke gave them to Katie. "There" Luke said as he sat next to me. "So Mikey what's up my man" he said as he patted my back. "Nothing man but you seem to have a thing for Katie" I said as he blushed.  "Yea but don't tell her or Louis. Okay Mikey" he said as he gave me a worried look. "I promise I won't but if you hurt her I hurt you ten times over" I said. Soon enough Katie was sober you can tell cause she was moaning saying her head hurts. "You alright Katie" I said. "Yea how much did I drink" she mumbled grabbing water. "About 6 or 7 bottles" Luke said. Ugh she groaned. "what time is it" she said taking 3 pain killers. " Umm 11:30" I said looking at my phone. "Fuck. Come on Luke grab some water bottles and meet me in my room" Katie said as she rushed upstairs. Luke grabbed some water bottles and ran after her. I can't wait til they start dating. But I will seriously kill him if he hurts her. I went to the living room to see Lily sleeping on Jordana. So I picked her up and carried her to our room. I kissed her forehead and went off to sleep.

     Luke's Pov

I rushed upstairs making sure Katie is alright. Considering the fact that she is a little drunk and I don't want her to get hurt. Soon enough I was in the room and Katie wasn't in there but the window was open. I climbed to the little roof to see Katie glaring at the stars. It was adorable how she was looking at the stars. I sat next to her and wrap my arm around her waist. She grabbed a water bottle and rested her head on my chest. I love when she does that. It makes me feel happy. When I'm with her it feels so different. Like we are the only two people in the world. She makes me forget about my ex. And she is the reason I'm happy again. "Luke did I do any thing embarrassing while I was drunk" Katie said as she took a sip of her water. "Not really but you and Jordana thought you guys were in a music video. Dancing with no music. You treat her like your best friend. I got jealous." I said grabbing a water bottle. "You shouldn't have. Mickey should have since he is my best friend" she said as she smirked. "Really than who am I to you" I said pouting. "Well one your my pillow. But your also my penguin. which is better than being my best friend. Because penguins are awesome." She smiled.