Chapter 9

Katie's Pov

Finally after 10 minutes we made it to the dinner. I got out of the car and ran inside. I saw Scarlet and I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Katie" She said as she hugged back. "Yea gosh I missed you guys so much." I said as I released. "And so have we." She said with a tear in her eye. "I brought two people I want you to meet" I said as on que Abby and Luke were next to me. "Scarlet this is Abby and Luke" I said as Abby waved and Luke smiled. "I know when I last saw you which was two years you didn't have a kid so who is she's." "Well I find her abandoned in a bench so I took her in but a friend of mine is adopting her." "That's good what about you and Luke you guys dating" she whispered. I laughed. "God no you know I don't date" "True do does dad and James know your in town." "Yea I talked to the second day I was here." I said as I turn around and saw Luke playing with Abby. Awe so adorable."O okay well how long are you staying this time." "Ben didn't tell you" "Tell me what. " "I've been adopted so I live here now but don't be too excited I'm leaving in a week to go camping. But I'll be back in a month." "It's fine. I'm just happy to have you back. Well I have to go work calls, talk to you soon bye." She said as she skipped away.

      "Katie how do you know her." Luke said with a tint of something in his eyes. "I told you before I used to come here a lot." I said as we sat down. "But how did you have the money to come here since you were 5." he said with worry ness in his eyes. "It doesn't really matter" I said as the waitress came. Her boobs were popping out and her make up looked like a clown did it. "What can I get you guys to drink" she said as she eye raped Luke. "Umm a sprite for me and a water for the child" I said but she didn't listen. "Umm I'll have a coke" he said as she wrote it down. She was about  to walk away when I scream at her. "Yes" she said  in a bitchy tone. "Umm a couple of things. One I know you don't have respect for yourself but we have a child here so cover you fake boobs up. And two I'll like a sprite and if you don't know how to spell that it S-P-R-I-T-E and also a water for Abby thanks" I said as her mouth was hanging open as she walked away. "O my gosh that was hilarious. Her face was priceless." he said as he clapped his hands not able to breathe. "I know".

    Soon enough she was back and she wasn't alone. She brought Ben. Wow what a mistake she made Ben loves me. "Ben this is the girl" she squeaked as she pointed to me. He looked at me and shook his head and laughed. "Katie, Katie , Katie still up to no good. I thought I taught you better than that." he said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey Ben sorry by  She was really annoying me. You know how I feel about my food and she wasn't paying attention to me and her Brest were out of her shirt. I had no choice."I said as I smiled to him. "You know her" the waitress said." Of course I know her she is like a second daughter to me." He said as she had her mouth was on the floor. "Now Amber get these people their order and then come talk to me." Ben said as he walked away. "Okay guys what would you like " she said as she gave me a death glare. "Umm I'll have a chicken parmesan and a kids meal what about you Luke" I said as I gave her my menu. "Umm I'll have the same but no kids meal" Luke said as she walked away.

     "So Katie you seen really close with Ben." Luke said as his bright blue eyes stared into my Crystal green one's. "Yea he is like a father to me since I've never meet my mother or father." "I'm sorry to hear that but now you have Louis "Yea and how long do you think that will last before he puts me in the streets." I said as he grabbed my hand. "Never he would never do that. The fact that he adopted you without saying anything to any one before he did it means he want you in his life as his daughter." I sighed as Abby looked at me. "Katie do you think Harry loves me." She said as her eyes watered. "Of course he does he wouldn't being adopting you if he didn't." I said as I gave her a hug. I looked at Luke for a sign of help and he took out his phone and called someone and out it on speaker.

    "Hello" Harry said. Awe he called Harry to make Abby happy that's so sweet. "Harry listen man do you love Abby." he said as Abby sniffles. "Yea of course I do why wouldn't I. She is the bravest and funniest little girl I ever. And I'll be happy to call her my daughter why do you ask" "Because I'm with her and she has this crazy idea that you don't but now she knew that you do. See you soon man" "Bye Hemmings" With that Luke hung up."Thank you Luke" Abby said as she hugged him. "your welcome" He said as I mouthed a thank you and he mouthed You owe me. I laughed and he smiled. This is actually going really good. "Okay we have two chicken parmesan and one kids meal." James said. How do you know it James you might ask well I can tell by his voice. "Thanks James" I said as he smiled at me. "Welcome. It's so good having you back you know." He said as he squeezed me "I'm happy to be back now let go before I lose all my air" I said as he released. "I need to talk to you before you leave. Alright" Alright" I said as I started eating. "So Katie who is this James guy" "He is Ben's son. He is like a older really annoying brother and Scarlet the girl you meet earlier is his older sister. Aka kinda my big sis." "O that makes sense but if you guys are like family why didn't they adopt you" " Cause I told them not to. Now can we please just eat" I said as I didn't look at him knowing his eyes were on me."Sorry"

            Louis's Pov

   I'm so happy I adopted Katie. I've seen her in that orphan four years straight. But I didn't  adopt her because I knew she would be adopted one day but when I saw she wouldn't I decided to adopt her. And let me just say it was one of my best decision til Eleanor and I got in a fight.  "Louis why didn't you tell me you were going to adopt a child." She said as we were in My room well Katie's room for the time being. "Because I didn't want you to worry. I felt responsible enough to handle a child and I she has been in there all her life. She had no family that she knew of or wanted her." I said as I sat in the bed. Once the words came out of my mouth her face softened and she gave me a hug. "I'm sorry babe it's just that I wish I was there to see the look on her face and to know I'll be a mother if that's fine with you."She as I picked her up from the ground and spinned her around. Once she was down I gave her a kiss. "Thank you so much I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I love you and of course I want you to be her mother""Love you too now let's go downstairs."

   Once we were down stairs all I heard were plates breaking. We rushed into the kitchen to see Kimberley throwing plates at Niall and Michael. "Where's Luke"She screamed. Ugh crazy much. "I don't know where he is" Niall said as he an  Michael dodge another plate. "You have to know. He is the only one who is single so where is he" She said as she throw 3 more plates. "Woah calm down. I can tell you were Luke is" Michael said as she finally stopped. "Tell me" she squeaked. "He is with his girlfriend, Katie" he lied. "What who the Hell is Katie."  She yelled as I grabbed my phone. "She is the girl who lashed out on you today." Niall said as he looked at me to text Katie and Luke. I went to my contacts and put both of their names. "Really her but she's a bitch and I'm pretty sure Luke doesn't even like her just trying to get in her pants. Like seriously who even dyes their hair that color." The of this girl taking about my daughter like that. I texted Luke and Katie that they have to fake date once they get home. "How dare you speak about my daughter that way. She has every reason to dye her hair that color and she doesn't need anyone telling her differently. And the reason Luke is dating her is because he isn't some judge mental bitch like you." I said as their was a knock on the  door.

       I opened the door and it was our bodyguard Paul. I'm pretty sure Harry called him. Thank goodness for that boy. "Paul" I said as I gave him a hug. "Louis nice to see you. Now I heard there was a problem here were is it." Paul said as he hug back. "It is in the kitchen but be careful. " I said as we walked into the kitchen. Paul saw Kimberley and she was throwing cups now.  Paul's eyes widened and he spoke in a scary voice. "Umm what do you think your doing." She looked so scared it was hilarious. "Umm I just wanted to know when Luke and Harry will be coming back." she said as she put the cup down. "Well they will be back in about 20 minutes so I'll put a movie on and you guys will all watch it. Understood."He said as he heads  towards the living room. "Yes sir." We all said in fear and headed into the living room. Paul can be really scary at times but the other times he is a big cuddly teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Hey guys sorry if this chapter is short but I finally updated. I've been so busy. One being lazy and two going out with the family. I think moving was really cool but now we are finding a house so we can move and start school which is August 25. Boo who. Any ways enough of the rant I just want to say that I'm so close to 800 reads. Soon enough I'll be in the thousands and its all because of you guys. You guys are my inspiration to write. So keep reading and voting. And comment if it's good or not. And if you guys want follow me in Twitter at @horangirl19. Love you guys. And I promise I'll update soon