New Subroutine

Legion x femshep
Okay look
Dont ask about what's behind the big red flower. That's nobody's business 😂
So this might turn into a lemon idk
Just know there is an implied relationship between them already.

Late June. Sweltering heat waves, military confinement to limited grounds; eminence  and imminent boredom.

Few of my crew visited, even stayed nightly on occasion.

Liara and kasumi were both lounging on my blood colored sofa, as I slaved away in the kitchen, "I still can't believe you've never had decent ramen Liara," the steam smothered me, and sweat gathered on my brow.

"I still can't believe you know how to cook ramen shep." Kasumi replied with a smile.

"You still don't call me by my first name."

"Sorry, Jane-"

A knock came to the door, silencing our idle conversations; "I'll get that," I mumbled, turning the stove off, "noodles are done ladies, come fix yourselves a plate."

The two bustled past me as I approached the door, removing my dirty apron.

Opening the door, I was greeted by a familiar face, Tali, along with Legion, "Hey Bosh'tet!" Tali exclaims embracing me harshly.

"Hey," I said, laughing, as we separated.

"Jane," synthetic voice full of wavy frequencies, "this platform is pleased to see you."

"And I you, legion." I replied touching his arm, stepping aside to allow them inside, "please, come in my friends."

"I'm sorry shep but I really cant stay, I left Kal'reegar and admiral Xen with a very drunk Veetor." Tali said, with a bubbly giggle, "I gave legion a ride over here, he wanted to see you."

"Oh?" Smiling, I silently wondered when she started to see legion as a person, not just a geth.

"Yes, it was a personal request." Legion blurted, sounding almost embarrassed.

"Anyway. I do have to be going, I love you, all of you!" With a hug, tali turned and began walking to her spacecar.

Legion stepped forward, crossing the threshold of my temporary home.

Shutting the door behind him, I tossed my apron onto a nearby dresser, "make yourself at home dear."

Legions optic flared, before dilating accordingly; I sat on the couch, relaxing my aching knees and feet.

I can take a thresher maw down no problem. But House hold chores? I'm about to die.

The machine stood still, as the unsure whirring of servos grew louder. A string of guttural clicks came from him, almost resembling nervous laughter.

"God, Jane, this is friggin delicious," kasumi said from the kitchen, as Liara brought her food into the living room to eat. She sat next to me, as legion continued in his silence.

Some turian soap opera was on the tele; Fleet and Flotilla. As much as I may not care for it, the other ladies loved it.

"Legion, come sit down, you look so nervous," I said, patting the couch cushion next to me. The geth nodded before sitting down to my right.

~~

It had been nearly two hours, the sun had begun to set on the Nevada horizon.

Liara and kasumi left a while ago, leaving me and legion to binge-watch a series of dramas.

Before I knew what was happening, my head was leaned against legions shoulder, dozing pleasantly; until the mech pulled his arm from underneath me, "Jane, allow me to readjust your current position to optimize comfortably."

A little giggle escaped me, causing legions eyebrow plates to raise; I reciprocated with a nod.

And so he raised up, then grabbed two throw pillows; putting one behind his back before reclining against the arm of the couch.

"Now you may lay back," he paused placing the other pillow on his chest.

With a brilliant smile, I snuggled up to him, my back to his cushioned chest; his synthetic arms draped in a familiar way about my waist.

His cheek pressed to mine, the warmth of the metal soothing, "I've missed you Legion." I said, my hands trailing along the synthetic sinew that was his forearm.

"I missed you too," he nearly whispered into my ear, "rest, jane."

~~~

I woke up in my guest bed, dressed in a thin silk nighty. (Aka a really short nightgown in case you dont know?) Legion lay with his back facing me, being in bed with him was something entirely new; but afterall he was becoming more and more 'organic' everyday, something about new subroutines.

Curiosity peaked, my fingers ran along his back, he must have pulled most of his pointy parts off, leaving behind his warm, dark leathery skin.

It was odd to see him truly nude, and somewhat...exciting?

I rubbed my thighs together before throwing one of my legs over his. The soft sound of his circuitry became a bit louder as he roused from stasis, followed by a few clicks.

"I don't speak geth silly," I mumbled, still somewhat foggy from sleep; I started to rub my leg over his, testing just how far these new Subroutines were going to reach.

"Jane," his voice was lower, and came out almost as a whine.

"Yes?" I replied, rubbing my hands along his back and arms.

"This platform his been upgraded since our last engagement." His hand reciprocated my affections, smoothing along the bend of my knee before turning to lay on his back, "I hope it is to your, satisfaction."

~~~~
Maybe I'll do a part two.
But I did it for you person whose username I cant remember for some reason. Sorry.

BCD