By My Side (part 2)

LEMON  WARNING :)))))

"Zaeed.."  my voice was breathy and light, like a whisper of smoke on the wind.

Smoothing his hand along the naked flesh of my side, "I want this Jane, do you?"  

Chills snaked along my skin, dancing up my spine, as heat painted my flesh; I basked in the blaze of his passionate stare, dilated pupils shifting as I, dazed, take in every reaction. The stocky, weathered man stood in front of me; simply an intoxicating image to drink in. 

Mismatched eyes scream at me in the silence, I feel my heart hammering in my neck, it seems my decision was already made, "Yes, god- please." 

Rough hands appraise my body,  as a smile forms on his tanned lips before he grabs me around the middle; hoisting me up over his shoulder like a rolled up rug, an involuntary noise escaped me as strong shoulders carried me away from the metal table. I watch the shifting bulk of his supple behind as he takes me over to his makeshift bed, before yelping as he throws me down into the comfort of his musky sheets.

Watching from below, I marvel as zaeed tears the fabric of his thin shirt straight from the broad of his chest, revealing lean muscles taut with the fever of need.  Knowing smirk growing on his face, he thrusts his hips out, proudly displaying the bulge in his boxers; effectively making my mouth water, as beneath the crimson fabric his manhood throbs fervently from my eagerness. 

"Mmmm, Zaeed," I said smoothing a hand down his thigh, " I never knew you were such an animal."

Grinning with bared teeth, he replies with a dark tone, "You've only begun to discover my animalistic side, sweetheart."  he growls, pushing me back by the shoulder, before spreading my legs out, getting on his knees in between them. Calloused hands run along the inside of my legs eliciting chills running up my legs in a firey path; above me, he bites his lip, his chest swells out with a sharp breath, "I've changed my mind- you smell so good." 

The look in his eyes are primitive as he rids me of my clothes, ripping the garments from my very body; I whimper, overwhelmed by the sheer amount of adrenaline and arousal flooding my every sense, clouding my mind with a veil of impervious desire. Like an impenetrable shroud that covers my eyes in a red glaze, want burns within the bottom of my stomach so fiercely I feel as though I might explode lest he enters me straight away; I reach for his hands and tug, releasing a weak whimper as once again, over a heated gaze, we share unspoken words of a desperate nature.

Wasting not a second more, he hooks his thumbs into his briefs, pulling his cock free with a girthy bobbing motion; once he has completely removed his hinderance, he returns to his place in between my legs. 

I bring my hands to his arm, relishing in the flex of his sinewy arms; he growls deep in his throat, slapping his length against the wetness of my folds. 

"Please...." I beg, completely besides myself, twitching and writhing beneath him in wanton agony, arching my aching body into him. 

Eyes blazing in the low light, he lines himself up, and with one swift thrust he enters me to the hilt; groaning in a drawn out moan, he leans over me, allowing me a moment to adjust. 

The pollens effects were far too potent, my sex felt extremely sensitive wrapped around his pulsing shaft; I whimpered, feeling his breath fan out against my flesh- so dangerously close-

All thought was banished from my conscious mind as Zaeed pulls his hips back, hands grabbing at my hips, before he poises the angle of his hips and thrusting forward with much strength; my breasts jostle as he continues with a slow, yet hard pace. His face was painted with the twisted expression of pleasure, but his eyes never left mine; much to my surprise he leans further down, to brush his lips with mine in a sweet gesture amidst such passion.

His hips however, never cease their heavenly movement, driving me wild as his lips persist as well; Feeling as though an instrument in the hands of a master musician,  being strummed to my full potential, releasing a lovely sound unto the heavens above. 

Pulling away, his curious mouth travels down my jaw to the crook of my neck, where teeth meet flesh; I can't help but moan, nails digging into the hard muscle of his shoulders as he drills into me. As he bites down a bit harder, his grip on my hip intensifies as does the pace of his thrusting; he growls lowly, pausing only a moment to hook an arm under one of my legs, lifting it up and onto his shoulder.

"Zaeed..." I moaned as he continued to barrel into me; this seemed to push him over the edge; as he pulled back quickly, hand gripping the head of his shaft.

  I jump forward, leaning down, swiftly taking his tip into my mouth; hands grip the back of my head as his cock throbs between my lips. He groans as his seed spills on my eager tongue, throwing his head back, while pushing my head further down on his cock. He soon  releases the pressure on my head as I swallow the best I can; then we both fall back into the bed, and he wraps me up in his arms, laying behind me as we cuddled despite the fact that the room was, or seemed, disgustingly hot and that we were both rank, nearly dripping sweat. 

"Love you, Sweetheart..." he says lightly, breathlessly, as his arm tightens around my waist.

"hmph. I love you too, hun.." I reply, tiredly running my hand along his arm.

I drift comfortably into a dreamless, peaceful sleep, wrapped up in the arms of my new found lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, zaeed woke up before me, waking me with a single, soft kiss; yet, before anything else could occur, the comm buzzed to life, "Shepard, cured garrus, have already introduced cure into cargo bay, just thought you'd like to know."

I groan, before smiling up at the rugged man that leaned above me, placing my hand over the scars on his cheek, "Still love me?" I say softly, staring into those enchanting mismatched eyes.

"Hell Yeah." he said, placing his hand over mine, "You're mine now, that's for damn sure. anybody that doesn't like it can fight me."

Smiling, I kiss his lips, enjoying a moment of tranquility.

Hope you liked it <3 Its special just for you, my friend. Thanks for reading I am very grateful