A Blind Date, Via Kasumi

Remember Ogrinn? From Afterlife?

"I'm tired of watching you get drunk," kasumi said from behind me, "you're so lonely Jane, let me set you up with someone."

The idea tickled my ear, and I thought about it, drunken expression reflecting in the bottom of my glass, "why not?" I shrugged sliding the glass away from me.

Turning to kasumi, "just, no humans or asari please, I've had enough of them to last me two lifetimes."

She nodded, eyes glinting in a familiar way, "dont worry shep, I know just the guy."

An uneasy feeling settled in my gut, I knew I'd regret this later, but oh well.

"Johkerr," I slurred, smashing the com button.

"Yes, commander?" The pilot replied, amusement clear in his voice.

"Set a course for Omega, tell the crew it's time for some shoreleave."

"You got it."

Kasumi patted my shoulder fondly.

"So just who is this guy?" I said, attempting to feign annoyance.

"You'll see, I promise you'll like him." She snickered, a smile playing on her lips.

~~~~~

Upon arrival, kasumi had me strapped into a tight blood colored cocktail dress, complete with a slutty push up bra and pumps.

"I'm surprised you know how to walk in heels Shepard," tali giggled, handing me my side arm, "just in case," she reassured me.

"Believe it or not, my mom used to have me in pageants."

Kasumi gasped mello dramatically, "no way."

"What is a Peggant?" Tali asked, confused.

"Pageant, Tali. And I'll explain later."

And with a small laugh, kasumi pushed me out the docking door.

~~~

Shepard,
The man is waiting for you by the bar of lower afterlife. Hes dressed in crimson. Good luck.
K.G.

~~~~

I smiled down at my omni tool before climbing the stairs that led to Afterlife.

The Batarian bouncer waved me in past the line of angry and impatient people; eliciting a grumble of complaints, "what?! Your gonna let that bitch in? Come on, Aria is waiting for me."

"If Aria were waiting for you, you'd be in there already." The bouncer growled as I strode past.

"Thanks Smokey, see ya in a bit." I said with a laugh.

~~

The last time I had been in lower afterlife, I had been poisoned, by the bartender no less; I took care of that problem, making the batarian asshole drink his own poison.

Confident I wouldn't be poisoned this time round, I was unsure of what this night would accomplish as I trotted down the stairs.

Shaking my head, I stopped before the doorway; I took my hair out of its holder, sending a cascade of red tumbling down my shoulders.

Might as well pull out the charm.

Rounding the corner, the bar opened to my eyes, a new bartender leaned against the blue counter, a greyskinned salarian. Not to far from the bartender, stood a male turian, dressed in crimson; he leaned over the bar as I approached, supple hindquarters proudly on display.

"I don't think I've ever seen a turian with an actual ass before," I announced my presence as I came to stand next to him.

He laughed in a short bark, "I dont think I've met a human with an actual sense of humor before, you must be Jane." The man offered me his three fingered hand, which I grasped and shook eagerly, "Name's Ogrinn."

"Well, one of us is apparently better informed," I waved the salarian over, pointing to the counter space infront of me.

"Look, Jane," ogrinn leaned his shoulder into mine, "I've got a ship and a mate, I only brought one to omega. What do you say to skipping the small talk and heading straight for the docking bay?"

"Damn not even gonna buy me a drink, huh?" I laughed, watching as the bartender pulled out a bottle of brandy, "No. No. No. Not that. Give me your best ryncol."

The salarian looked slightly afraid, but changed his choice of bottles nonetheless.

"I've got everything we need on the ship babe trust me." His subvocals dripped with invitation.

Taking my shot of ryncol, I laughed at the bartender for a moment, "Don't shit your pants, I'm okay, see?" The guy nodded and I gave him the glass, "fine, let's go; I hate this club anyway."

Ogrinn flared his mandibles out proudly in a cocky smirk, offering me his arm; which I of course excepted.

~~~

Soooo definitely a part two on this.

Love you guys tho, much support and love to everyone.

Hope this made you laugh.

BCD