Love and Affection

Okay so I fell in deep love with this picture and I'm making it a thing so hold on this is gonna be a bumpy ride.
Jaiden x Fem!Shepard

The cargo hold was dark, and damp; filled with the soft hum of the mag engine.

My cigarette flared red as I drew a big hit; watching as the smoke plumes into the air methodically.

With heavy eyes I watched Shepard come down the stairs; her green eyes nearly blotted out by cybernetic red. She threw a pile of data pads to my feet, "every file, every bit of data I could find." She growled, eyes flashing brilliantly.

Flicking some ash from my cigarette, I bent forward to pick the electronics, "could've handed it to me asshole."

"Look," she replied, sitting across from me, "I'm not happy with you. I thought we were something, then I die you god forbid. You quit the alliance? Became someone I dont even know."

She shook her head, "you changed your name? How am supposed to feel?"

"I dont know what to tell you shep." I said, rolling my shoulders in a nonchalant shrug, cigarette hanging from my lips, " the galaxy keeps moving, people change, you of all people should know that."

Her anger grew as her scars began to glow. Ignoring her, I continued on my task.

~~~shep P.O.V.

Slamming Jaiden against the wall with my biotics, I kicked the data pads away, "Don't. Ignore. Me." I growled, looking up at him.

His eyes narrowed before his own biotics erupted, forcing me back.

Getting to his feet quickly, he smashed his cigarette against the wall to put it out. "What's wrong Shep need some attention?" He sneered with a shit eating smirk, the air between us began to crackle with clashing biotic energy.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I said with a hysteric laugh, "you'd like it if I were still me, your little leash dog."

With that his grin fell, turning into a scornful frown, "you have no idea what I want."

Then why dont you tell me?!!

The words died in my throat, as he kissed me before I could say them; the kiss was rough- two years of sadness and anger and want flowed from him, like a dam burst wide open.

Ripping his lips from mine he swore, "Jane...You're the only damn thing I've wanted for two years."

Tears threatened to fall, as I held onto him desperately, "I didnt mean to die, I didn't-"

"Shhhhh. I'm not blaming you." He held me, eyes closed.

He smelled of booze, and smoke, foreign aromas of places and people I had never seen; somewhere underneath it all, he was still there, that same musky pine.

Frozen in time, my heart told me to hold him closer, while my head screamed to let him go; the same old story.

Holding me in place, his tattooed hands were my anchors, just as they had been several years prior.

"Then why this....? Why change so much..?"

"You were gone, I didn't want to be me anymore."

"I wish I was me. I don't feel like me, I dont even look like Shepard anymore."

Fingers lifted my jaw, and our eyes met.

Those same, deep brown eyes; the ones that went on forever into his soul.

"You'll always be my Shepard. No matter how angry you get, no matter how bad we hurt each other."

It's short but, oh well.
BCD~~