Breeding Rite

Garrus X Shep X Wrex

Another successful mission, another celebratory drink with my main piece- Garrus Vakarian- to congratulate Grunt on ascending to adulthood AND the breeding requests he received.

Yet,my turian lover held a jittery smile on his mandibles- a coy smirk that let on too much, "You might want to pick your mandibles off the floor garrus." Grunt jabs him in the ribs with an elbow, making Garrus nearly spit his drink out.

"Yea, yea, keep on grunt." I speak up, pushing the krogan away with a swift bump of my hip. Drink sloshing in my metal cup, I threw my hand up to his impeccably tall shoulder, smile painting my lips, "care to come sit with me while the crew carries on?"

"Of course shepard." His voice is low, sub vocals resonating, as his eyes turn to the table beside us.

As we sat down, a commotion broke out among the crew members, with grunt shouting something about horsecock in zaeed's face; and Zaeed of course responds with the most foul, aggressive string of insults I'd ever heard. But soon after laughter ensues setting my nerves on ease once more.

"So, what's up with the smirk?" I turn my vision back to garrus, finding him staring deeply in my direction, same smile hanging on his features.

"You got a breeding request too." He pondered with a sheepish tone, swishing his drink nonchalantly, casting me a very dark side eye. Setting his cup down, he turns his gaze fully to me, completely engaged in my impending response, boy was he eager about something.

"What's it to you? Was probably a joke or somthin'." I shrugged taking a gulp of the harsh liquid in my cup.

His expression intensified, mandibles slack in another smirk, "Oh Naive shep." His smile jitters, "I know who put it in and I think you do too."

Racking my brain quickly, I can draw no conclusions, and in my slight buzz, irritation sweeps over me briefly,  "Cut the shit, Cutie." I say in a short burst.

His eyes seem to gleam for a moment as he leans closer into my space, "It was Wrex." He whispers, inches from my ear, "Wrex wants to breed you, shepard." His mandibles twitch again, as his breath tickles my ear.

My face flushes as I jerk my face in his direction, eyes full of disbelief, "You're a kinky bastard. Are you really getting off on the thought of that?" I glimpse down at his lap for a moment as I speak.

"Well...yeah, I mean it seemed to flustered you just as much, if not more." Cocking his head, he rotates his body towards me, opening his legs ever so slightly, fucking slutty turian waist.

"It is..." I cough, casting a gaze over my shoulder to assure no one was eavesdropping on this conversation, "I'll admit it, but do you really think he was being serious about it?"

"I think he was far more serious than you realize." His voice trembles with delight, devious light ever present in his crystal eyes, "But there's only one way to find out."

Cheeks reddening at the implication, I do my best not to show my excitement, "oh?"

"Yeah. Go back down there before we leave, talk to wrex about it."

My stomach sinks. And anxiety sets in, "what if he wasn't the one who put in the request?"

Garrus let's a chuckle loose, "like I would go into this blind, I did my research hun." His hand comes to my shoulder, bringing the warmth back to me, "besides, I'll be standing right next to you, maybe even more then that..." his voice seems to dip, sending a chill racing up my spine.

"Well, let's go right now then. I can't wait." I push up from the table, sliding backwards a bit too far almost toppling.

Standing up, my turian lover secures my balance, "Mm, in the morning. You're mine tonight." He says in my ear as he slides his arm down my legs.

A few cat calls and whistles came from the crew as garrus hosted me into his arms, determined on carrying me to my cabin; but as my head lolled onto his crest, I heard the rumbling purr in his chest- I'm in for it now.

*after a long night spent tangled up in garrus, Shepard and her lover return to Tuchanka to confront Wrex before the sun even rises.*

"Shepard? Back so soon?" Wrex sits on his throne, isolated, in a beam of light from the dim sky gracing his features.

I smooth the edges of my casual wear down, walking over to the foot of his throne, "you know I can't stay away for long." My tone lets on to too much as I bring up my Omni tool display, "did you submit this breeding request?"

The old krogan set his data pad aside, eyes serious, "that was me. What about it?"

"Were you serious?" Garrus butts in, coming to stand next to me.

"Perhaps we should talk about this somewhere more private. Follow me." Grunting, he pushes off of his throne, strutting into a walkway.

He takes us down a foreign corridor, that leads to tall, non automated double doors.

"Uh, is he coming with us too? Not that I mind really." He says claws against the door.

"Was actually his idea." I point to garrus, face flushing.

"Nice." He says, pushing into the room, holding the door for us, "the request was serious. I want you to have my babies shepard." He continues with a giddy tone, still somewhat serious, as he closes the entrance behind us, latching the doors shut.

"Babies?" I say, glimpsing at garrus- who was looking uncomfortable in his armor, tugging against the collar with both hands.

"Yes... I assume you came back to agree to the terms of the request?"

"That she did, under one condition," my lover speaks up, voice low, wavering with a lustful sub vocal.

"Which is?" Wrex turns to an armor stand and begins to release the seals on his crimson armor.

"I get to partake in the breeding rite." His mandibles go slack, eyes fluttering in an emotional moment, before he returns to seriousness.

"That's fine by me, the more the more likely, eh?" Wrex removes the last piece of his armor, setting it in the stand accordingly- his undersuit did not leave much for my imagination, the slope of his sides, curves of his bulging muscles- he looked like an apex predator, which I mean, he is.

I waste no time, pulling off my clothes; my head swam delightfully with adrenaline- watching them both strip down further, garrus removing his armor, wrex stepping out of his under suit.

His body already glistened with slight sweat in the low light, his sight was intoxicating, entrancing, "like what you see?" He's closer now, too close. I can feel the heat creeping off of his chest, feel the vibrations of his deep voice in my throat.

I'm in for it.

Part two???
I know it was kind of short but I'm getting back into it. Let me know if you want part two. Also, the next few parts (if not continuing this) will be as follows; Mordin, legion (finally), joker, and perhaps Aria.

Now there's one last thing I'd like to bring up, technically two.

First I'm considering writing a new book where shep is just an absolute hoe, give me your thoughts.

Second the Art up to is mine, if you'd like to support me or see more, tell me and I'll start drawing my own pictures for the stories :)

Sincerely BCD