Chapter 6 : Awkward Much?

I'M BACC BITCHESSSS-

*sees 5k reads*

*le chokes*

I need more sleep... I'm still seeing things Q-Q

Ahaha veryyy late chapter my dudess
(Sorry about that actually)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY AWKWARD MOMENTS HENCE THE TITLE AND I AM PRETTY SURE I WAS HIGH WHEN I WROTE THIS LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO SOOOO :P

Without further or do...
Enjoy reading guys!!! ♡♡♡

Edit 31/7/21 : Chapter 4 (Part 2) was edited to Chapter 6

◇◇◇

Previously

"Hey! come back here!", a voice suddenly rang out throughout the whole stadium, catching the spectators' attention, including Mal and Esta's. A guy wearing one of the football team's mascots which was a pigeon suddenly sprang out of nowhere, scaring and suprising everyone.

That weird pigeon mascot was screaming like a weird actual pigeon. It ran to the football field which halted the players there and continued to run while being chased by the staff members.

"What the fuck am I looking at?", Malaysia whispered to himself, confused with the situation. Estonia didn't say anything, just staring with wide eyes at the chased mascot.

Meanwhile Indonesia was, however, rethinking if following Malaysia and Estonia was a good idea.

Less than half an hour earlier...

Indonesia was walking across a plain white hall. Random people he didn't recognise walking around as well. He bend his head down, trying to not look at anybody there or getting recognise. He glance upwards for a moment to see any signs about where the football field was. Once he found the directions he needed he fasten his pace.

"Hey you!", Indonesia's feet froze in place. He hesitantly look back at to where the person was calling him. The look of the person distorted from an angry person to a suprise one. "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else" The person apologise.

The said person was wearing a blue polo shirt and had a card pinned on his shirt's only pocket. His hair was neatly combed to the side. He looked important. From the looks of it, Indonesia deduced that the person appears to be the manager. Seeing the manager apologising for his mistake, Indonesia heaved a relieved sigh and was about to walk to the football field again when the manager called out again.

"Hey! Aren't you suppose to be the mascot!? My word! You keep bugging me about wanting to be the mascot saying you were a fan of the football team and would be honoured to be their mascot but here you are still not wearing that suit! And the match is about to start! Come here you little fucker!", The manager grabbed Indonesia's arm and drag him towards the locker room.

Indonesia wanted to say something but he was afraid he would blow off his cover so like a docile doll, he was aggressively dragged by the manager.

Indonesia was confused as to what was happening when he suddenly ended up in the locker room with a chicken suit in his hand. The scene was almost comical.

"Now hurry up and go change into that pigeon mascot!", The manager pushed Indonesia into one of the changing room.

Indonesia blink and look at the costume that he had guessed the animal incorrectly in his grasp. The costume was actually well-made, even the feathers feel realistic and the fabric actually felt like cloth instead of some plastic and half-made rubber, like most cheap costumes were made from.