Chapter 17 : Put A Sock In It!

Oh look who's still alive lol

Here's Part 2! :)

Also this is like the nth time I've changed this story's book cover lmao ;w; I'm sorry I just keep on cringing over the last one and kept saying "I can do better than this" and redo it and rinse repeat xDD

Anyways enjoy!

◇◇◇

Previously...

"Great choice, master!" The voice beside him says sweetly. "Consider it done!", Cambodia walked away with the menu, a cute smile still plastered on her face as she entered the kitchen behind.

Indonesia let out a breath he was holding. Looks like he'll get to live another day. Yeay. Ughh why him?

He positioned his hand under his chin as he waited for his drink to arrive, feeling kinda bored now. He felt a shadow behind him from the other side of the window. His eyes reflexively flicked up. Two people, one was a middle aged woman and the other a middle aged man. The middle aged woman was giving Indo jugdemental looks from the other side while the guy looked like he could care less. The woman was reprimanding Indonesia, probably talking shit about him being in a maid café. The guy only nodded, looking very tired. Guess this wasn't the first time the woman was acting like this.

Indonesia, feeling very much annoyed by the woman blocking the view from the window, proceeded to show his middle finger up to said woman's face. Both of them gasped in shock. The woman looked furious and was about to walk inside the shop when the guy, probably her husband now that Indonesia looked at them closely, the rings were a dead giveaway, pulled the woman away.

Indonesia watched in amusement as the woman was yelling something at him but sucks to be her cause Indonesia can't hear shit from here.

He was enjoying himself until he saw three friends walking by together. All of them looked like they were having a great time. One of them even seemed like they were about to die of laughter at any given moment. He stared at them until the three were out of sight. He felt himself starting to feel a bit dejected by the scene.

Did they do something wrong again or maybe yet Phil finally had enough of them? Of him? Maybe that was the reason Philippines suddenly left? He did say he hadn't fully forgive them for what they've done. Maybe if he wasn't such a big screw up then maybe Philippines wouldn't have decided to go on that shitty honeymoon. Maybe Timor-Fucking-Leste was right... Maybe he really is just a fucking dickward.

His mind started to spiral into more fits of maybes and what-ifs. Getting pulled in the notion of things and not getting enough rest doesn't help his wild thoughts and assumptions in the slightest.

"You're gonna give us bad reviews if you keep acting like that", Indonesia didn't bother to look behind him as he kept looking out through the glass window. He murmured a thank you before side eyeing the coffee and idly stirring it with the small spoon. His mind still somewhere else.

Cambodia gazed at Indonesia's very unusual appearance. What got him being all moody like that? He looked like a kicked puppy for god sake! The Indonesia she knew was loud and confident. Annoying at times and didn't let most things get to him. She guessed this was one of the times things do get to him.

"A penny for your thoughts?", Cambodia threaded carefully.

Indonesia side glanced at Cambodia before sighing at himself. He let his hand that was resting under his chin to be put down on the table. "I would have thousands by now", He gave a weak grin. He tapped the table, humming to himself, trying to get himself to do something else besides letting his thoughts run amok. He finally held the mug and took a sip of the coffee.