Chapter 10 : Second-hand Embarrassment

FEEL THE LOVE 💃😩💞

FEEL THE CRINGE (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ ✨

FEEL THEM AS IT FILLS YOUR EMPTY SOULS 👁️👄👁️

FEEL THEM DAMN IT-

You: *slaps me*

Me: ....

You: Shut up

Me: .... Ok

You: ....

Me: .... Pls enjoy-

◇◇◇

Previously...

And so the hunt began. We all did as Asean said, following shattered glass of window stores to a guy shouting profanities as his car was stuck in a ditch.

Suprisingly, when we finally found Indo and Mal. It was neither chaos nor destruction.

We found the both of them at the park. They sat on one of the wooden picnic tables scattered over the park. The park lights shone under their table made it easier to spot them. Empty cans were scattered everywhere.

But what actually made it more surprising was the fact they were being civilized with each other, meaning they weren't actually at each other's throats which I didn't even know was even possible, if I might add.

"Huh, I didn't know those two had the capacity to actually hold a proper conversation with each other without killing each other in the process", Asean mumbled to himself.

I had to admit, I myself didn't think it was possible either but as my eyes landed on those two who I call family looked so happy just by being with each other's presence, I felt a calm sensation came off of them.

Another thought crossed my mind as the soft white light shone above them was how... at peace they looked as if they were in their own little world and everything around them didn't matter.

It may sounded weird but they looked... fitting? In a way?. It was honestly hard to explain and may be confusing to some but I couldn't really express the overall feeling so I decided to just continue and stare at them.

It was honestly one of the prettiest scenes I had ever seen in my life.

And the moment ended as soon as it began.

"Oh my god, they're fucking drunk", Thai quipped, wheezing.

"Language Thailand", Asean scolded.

I looked back at the scene and looked closely at the empty cans. It was actually empty beer cans. I listened to their laughter again and noticed it was actually slurred at the end.

Well damn.

"Well, to be honest it was too good to be true anyways", Singa said with a bored tone.

Brunny shouldered him softly giving a warning look.

Singa replied by giving her a look like he had been wronged.

Indo was the one who finally noticed us.

"Hey Malll lookk", Indo had a lazy smile on his face, pointing a finger at our direction while his other hand was still gripping a beer can. He hiccuped a little before continuing, "It's those guys who fucking threw us out of our own home in the middle of the fucking nighttt", His grin faltered as if processing what he just said himself, "Fucking assholess", Indo spat showing a middle finger at us while chugging the remaining beer.