Chapter 11 : Promise Me?

I forgot to mention that I'm making BOTH Mal and Indo the main characters of the story. I initially thought I just needed Mal but then I thought "u idiot this is a ship fic, u need two of them to make this interesting smh" so here we are xDD

I also renamed all the previous chapters cause bruhhhh it was so messy my eyes hurt >∆<

Anyways please enjoy reading :3

◇◇◇

3rd Person POV

"The three of us need to talk"

That was what Philippines said before zooming to Indonesia's room, leaving Malaysia to the dust and proceeded to smash through the door resulting Indonesia's bedroom door to break into two.

Miraculously, Indonesia was still snoring despite all of that...

Philippines then dragged Indonesia by the left leg and pulled him to the stairs. Malaysia continued to stare as Indonesia's body slithered and thunked down the stairs, still sleeping peacefully. His gaze switched to Philippines, expression still indifferent.

"Am I still dreaming?"

And so, after waking up Indonesia, which involved Malaysia threatening to burn Indonesia's Indomie, they had their breakfast. Philippines then hurriedly ushered the both of them to the living room.

"You guys can't do your yearly pranking", Philippines told them bluntly.

"What?", Malaysia asked, thinking that he misheard it.

"Brooo what do you mean we can't??", Indonesia who was almost about to sleep again, was suddenly rudely awaken by what Philippines said.

"Let me rephrase that, I mean you guys aren't allowed to prank for at least this week", Philippines sighed. "Come on guys, just for one week?"

"But whyyyy???", Indonesia complained. "You know we've been waiting for this for almost a year now!"

Malaysia frowned, waiting for Philippines's explanation

"It's gonna be Christmas in a week and I want everything to go smoothly", Philippines tried to reason again but it looks like Indo wasn't having it.

"But-"

"Pwease guys? Just a week? Pweaseeee", Philippines skillfully cut Indonesia's sentence off and flashed his most brightest and charming smile at them, it was so bright that you can even see the brightness radiating from him.

"Ughhh, no... not that face... The legendary smile that smitten every country that looks at it!!", Indonesia dramatically shielded his eyes.

Even Malaysia closed his eyes from the sheer brightness.

Too... Too many sparkles damn it.

And so that's how they ended up agreeing to Philippines, reluctantly of course.

Philippines was really happy they agreed to it and told them they won't regret it.

"Oh! And I'll pay for the door, Indo", Added Philippines with a chirpy attitude as he climbed up the stairs.

"Door? What door?"

"... Your bedroom door Indo", Malaysia answered slowly.

"What's wrong with my bedroom door?"

"It's broken"

"... You're joking right?"

"Nope"

Indonesia ran upstairs leaving Malaysia, well, to the dust yet again apparently. Malaysia dusted the dust off his shirt as he waited for-

"BROOOOO MYYY DOOORRRR!!! PHILLLL!!!!"