Chapter 4 : Suspicion

You guys, you guys, you guys! This story has already reach 1k+ reads!! Omg is this for reals? Am I dreaming? Someone pls slap me! Aaahhhh thank you so much :'DD

Y'know when I publish the first chapter, I thought it would be nice to make a 1k Special if it really happen and then it really did happen but I thought it would've taken longer x'D

Any suggestion for a 1k special?
I'm up to any suggestion as long as it's not too difficult for me to do cause y'know I'm lazy af :3

Gosh, this is seriously unexpected 😂😂😭

I changed the art cover cause I didn't quite like the one I did before :v

Hope you guys like the new one >w<~◇
(I didn't mean to make it look so edgy 😂💕)

Anywayyyss, enjoy reading guys! :D

Edit 31/7/21 : Chapter 3 was edited to Chapter 4

◇◇◇

Later that day

Indonesia's POV

Tapping my right foot impatiently, I waited for Mal at the front of the school gate. I wanted to have a good, long talk with him since this morning but he keeps on avoiding me. It's honestly getting on my nerves. His expression this morning was very worrisome. He looked so small and terrified, I had seen that look once but I'd wish to forget that memory.

I scan at the many countries that pass before me, most of them were familiar and some were not. They wave at me but I didn't feel like responding, I was in a bad mood because of you-know-who. I think they got the message that I wasn't really feeling in being social right now so they just pass through.

Phil went to Viet's house today, he said he and Viet had some catching up to do. I scoff. They said it as if they hadn't hung out the entire day. Even at lunch Viet sat with me and Phil. They chattered like the world was gonna end tomorrow. I would have joined them if were not for me being the only one on that table that was actually worried about Mal.

Phil shrugged it off saying maybe Mal went to the bathroom first, it was a Monday after all, he probably wanted to wash off his sleepy face after math class. I nodded slowly. Mentally noting to give Mal a few more minutes.

1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes...

I called him when he still hasn't shown up and you know what he said? he said he was with another friend! I was baffled, wasn't he the one who said we'll talk at lunch? Now he was going to ditch me? I was pissed. I wanted to remind him about what he said when we were infront of his locker but he cut me off and when I tried to call him again, he wouldn't answer his god damn phone!

Remembering the recent event, I huff in anger. I try to calm down by telling myself that Mal probably has a good reason for avoiding me today. Well, he fucking better have or I'll bury his Milo stash in some random mountain. I look up at the sky.

The sky today was dark and gloomy, not to mention cold. Soft snowflakes slowly descend from it as it gave off a serene vibe. It help me calm down a tiny bit.

I close my eyes and took deep breaths. 'Calm down Indo, you know better than to be blinded by anger'.

"Indo!"

I open my eyes and turn to look at where the voice came from. It was Mal. I let my frown soften a little but then I saw someone else with him and felt my face harden once more. Someone that I know wasn't close to me, Phil or Mal for that matter.