Chapter 1 : Ice Lemon Tea

Oh my god, wtf? Yesterday I checked my story has like 55 reads and now it's already 101 reads?! I just released the prologue tho... Damn... thank you so much guys... I'm sorry I'm just feeling emotional rn 😂😂😭 I'm so happy!. I'm very grateful and appreciate all of this 😊😊. Thank you so much to whoever is reading this ♡♡♡

Enjoy reading!

◇◇◇

Present Day

Malaysia's POV

Boredom

My greatest weakness, well not really, math is my greatest weakness but at this moment, boredom takes the win. Sure, I did have stuff that I should be really doing, assingnments and chores being very good examples. It was the weekend afterall, overloading assignments and pilled up chores were the usual but I had no motivation in me to do them.

And yet I had to do them sooner or later and sooner is always better than later.

Letting out another long sigh, I finally stood up from my favourite sitting place on the sofa, leaving a dent from where I sat. Switching off the television, I took my empty mug which use to be full of delicious hot milo to the sink. I washed the mug and place it with the other mugs and cups. I dried up my hands by just rubbing it against my shirt.

I live in the same house with my two best friends, Indo and Phil, we decided to move out from Asean's house 2 years ago, he was pretty cool about it saying that we needed to learn on being more responsible anyway. I guess he was right since we were really the troublemakers in the house when we were much younger, wrecking havoc every single day and probably giving Asean more headaches than he's suppose to have. So, getting out of the house was actually a good decision the three of us made much to Asean's suprise since I think he thought the three of us would be the last to leave the nest. I don't blame him for thinking like that though.

All of us would occasionly go to his house to have a family gathering. Timor Leste being the new addition to the family is living with Asean until she is ready to live on her own.

But today, Phil and Indo are not at home, Indo went out to hang out with his other friends and Phil went out to also hang out with his other friends. Don't get them wrong, they didn't exactly left me alone, cause they already asked if I wanted to join them but I refused. Gezz I really need to socialise more. I just don't go out much these days, really not in the mood to face other country's love drama and shiz.

I remembered Phil mentioning he needed to repair his broken phone. Funny story about that really, it was night time and Indo wanted to try and prank Phil by dressing up as a ghost, scaring him. I said that his idea would only cause trouble which is why I joined him and became his camera man.

Phil was in the living room, sitting on the sofa comfortably while scrolling down his phone, seemingly distracted. The perfect opportunity. It's as if the world just handed Phil's ass on a silver platter. Indo took this chance and signal me by giving a thumbs up to commence his 'brilliant' plan, his words not mine. I just responded by rolling my eyes and just switched off the lights, readying my camera.

Even though it was dark, Phil was still holding his phone so it was fairly easy to locate him by the light coming from his phone. Phil yelped in suprise at the sudden darkness. "Um, Mal? Indo? You guys there? I think we forgot to pay the electricity bill agai-", Phil literally shoned his phone right in front of Indo, who, I remind you, was still wearing his ghost outfit.

A moment of silence before the screaming started.

Phil threw his phone directly at Indo while screaming something in Philippines and I was pretty sure it was something not meant for kids to hear. The phone hit Indo right in the face and he made an 'oof' sound before falling. I quickly switched the lights back on before anything else could happen, just to see Indo in his ghost costume laying down on the floor, half conscious and Phil having a traumatised look on his face. When Phil saw me he basically jumped over the sofa and sprinted towards me frantically shouting, "Mal! MAL!! Thank god you're here! The lights suddenly went off and this ghost appeared out of nowhere and I- wait a minute, why are you holding a camera?".