14| Fumnanya

"Bunkie," my bunk mates voiced pulled me out of my dreamless sleep

"Bunkie," my bunk mates voiced pulled me out of my dreamless sleep. I almost grumbled, struggling with opening my eyes fully or ignoring her.

Again she called me the nickname given to people who share a bunk. I chose not to open my eyes but answered her. "What is it Kike?"

"Your phone is ringing,"

"Who is it?" I could place the sound of her voice was from above me but still chose to ask.

"I don't know, cannot see it. But the sound is distracting me." Sighing, I opened my eyes fully and pushed the makeshift curtain in front of my bed in order to reach the device on the ground where I left it to charge.

How was a phone on vibration making noise to disturb someone on the upper part of the bunk? The phone still rang on, I stared at the number unsure of who owned it but then answered. A mistake I knew I made the second I put the phone on my ear.

"Hello Fum Baby." Every trace of sleep left me in an instant as I sat up. I could not bring myself to end the call because of the warning I had been given.

"You are not going to end the call, are you?" He taunted knowing fully well I would not disobey his order. I breathed slowly, not so silent sobs in my throat. Because I had turned my view away from the room, I could not tell if my roommates watched me as they asked if I was alright.

"I said, you are not going to end the call, are you?"

He had began to demand for answers. I cleared my throat, "N-no I won't."

"That's a good girl, you're my good girl right?"

I bit my trembling lips. I hated this." Yes, yes I am."

"Really?" His tone told me he suspected me of something. I feared for what he thought I had done. "Because good girls don't disobey."

"I-i didn't, I haven't..." I was afraid to say the word out loud for fear that my roommates would be able to tell whats happening and what happened. But I was scared of him the most, scared he would carry out his threat.

"Are you sure? Because mummy told me you called her of recent."

"Yes, I promise you."

"You know our deal, you talk and she...gets it."

Oh God. A tear slid down my face. I had successfully avoided picking his calls because I had saved the number he used regularly. But now he got me and he savored his power over me.

I breathed fast and pressed my nails into my palm, "I-i promise you. I only called to find out how she was and ask for money." I told him the truth, although there was no need to lie, if I did he would see through it.

"Good girl." His sounded pleased but I knew it was with the fact that he could put so much fear into me to get me to do as he said.

"When are you coming?" He asked. I closed my eyes, shaking all over. The longer I talked to him, the more all the almost suppressed memories came back.