Announcement

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. 

I know there is a lot going on in the world with the pandemic, BLM movement, politics and more. I will not go into detail here because I want my books to be a place of escape. We all need somewhere to go to getaway. 

I want to share some new news with you all. I am rewriting Billionaire PA. I know you may be thinking well I have already read the story how does this apply to me. I am rewriting the story on the Dreame app. It will soon be a paid story on their platform. As you may know I started the rewrite process a while ago and stopped. This encouraged me to to pick it back up. In order to give my readers a better experience as well as new content from a old book. 

I am adding new chapters, developing the characters more, and editing through the chapters more. Currently I am updating daily while I am able to offer the book for free. I do not know the exact time I will be able to keep the book free. I would love for you all to take the time to read the newly written chapters in support of me. As well as it will play into me possibly having to change the plot of this story a bit and I don't want you all to be lost.

I do not see myself moving the sequel as of now or in the near future if that is a concern of you alls. All updates on the sequel will remain here. If anything changes which I currently highly doubt I will let you all know here or on my page so please be sure to follow me and check your notifications for announcements. Thank you all for your love and support on my works. I could not do any of this without your reads, votes, feedback, support, and love.