6WannaDance?

"Andrew, why am I here?" I asked him still staring at the woman sitting in front of me with a new born in her arms. I wanted to be angry or hurt, but I didn't feel anything.

"Closure..."

"I don't need closure." I told him, still drinking in the people in front of me. My birth giver sat comforting the sleeping infant. I should have been jealous, but I wasn't. I didn't have any feelings for what I was seeing.

"Well, I am not going to kill her and let this child end up like me... So, if that's all we are here for then we can leave." I told him spinning on my heels and walking past Andrew; not before he grabbed my arm to stop me from walking out.

"Ryan, you need to address something in your life... Get some closure, stop bottling up your feelings."

              I laughed in his face. "You have absolutely no right... I am like this because of you. I would have been fine without ever seeing that woman again. You took from me the only thing I loved in this world. I am good at what I do, so let keep this on a professional basis... If it is not about you giving me a mission or a target do not and I repeat, do not intervene in my life. Thank you..." I said snatching my arm out of his grasp.

              Walking to the door I stopped with my hand on the handle. I walked back to the woman holding the child and crouched down in front of her. Not taking my eyes off the infant in her arms I spoke, "If you even think about abandoning this child, I will kill you. It's as simple as that... Ill be keeping my eyes and ears on you, don't screw up this time." I stood, still not making eye contact with her. I walked out the front door and through the front gate. Walking to the car stuck in the torture of my own mind. I remember wanting a mother, wanting to be loved, and adored. Time really does change things. I used to cry myself to sleep, I got caught in the wrong crowd, I became an assassin, I ran away from being an assassin, I lost myself, and now I was found. I was meant to be here, alone, unwanted and a killer. This is were I was meant to be and I wasn't going to run from it this time. I am going to embrace it. I never actually believed in fate until this moment. The man I love is dead, the woman who left me has another child, and I was back where I started; unwanted and used.

I waited for Andrew to join me. "I don't want to talk about it" I said, in a flat tone as soon as he opened the door. Andrew was quick to pull off once he entered the car. "Are you serious Ryan, why didn't you just talk to her!" He yelled at me.

"Why did you take me to her! You should have spoken to me first, I would have told you not to bother..."

"You need some kind of closure... You have never had it and I think it will help to clear your mind and conscience", He said to me as we traveled away from the home my so called mother was saying.

"I don't need your help Andrew; not only did you kidnap me for the second time, but you cased a lot of my grief when I was younger. You are putting me back into a life that I ran away from and you killed Jace. If I had the energy to care I would kill you, but I don't need that kind of smoke. So, I am going to do my time with you and I am going to retire after a few years." I stated watching the route back to base.

"Ok, I wont force you to do anything." He said simply.

I didn't trust him, but I knew that he would not kill me. He had the chance before and failed... not because he didn't have the skill or strength, but something was holding him back. I was a weakness of his and I knew it. He could have killed me with Jace even.

Narrator

So, I am not going to bore or scare you with the details of her life during the next two years. She is amazing at what she does and climbs the ladder as an assassin. She is even better than she was before she left. Her life now revolves around Andrew and fighting. Her and Andrew are not together, but they do look out for each other. Ryan has become physically stronger, but her mental state has diminished. She has pushed every part of her past away and has made her missions her life. Trying to sleep as little as possible to escape the memories that taunt her in her sleep. She has been infiltrating gangs and mafias lately. Getting in anyway she can and destroying them so that Andrews can rise to the top. She does not want to be in the gang, but she does want to give Andrew what he wants. Now, that you are filled in I can fast forward two years later.

A lot, of you may be thinking I could never live with the man that hurt me and killed the man I love, but you have to open you mind. If you have ever dealt with depression... You know what the numb stage is and how scary it can be to get to that stage. When you are numb it really doesn't matter what someone has put you through; he is there for her at this moment and she is alive, but she is not living; or at least she is no longer living for herself. I decided I would omit these two years of her life to spare you the reader the things that happen when someone loses them self. Not only did Ryan lose her self when Jace died, Andrew loses himself. You see, Andrew loves her in his own twisted way and he has watched her dig herself deeper into a life that will get her killed. She is good at what she does, but she no longer values her life so she can get rather careless on missions.

Andrew has decided he needs to get her back to her old self and out of this life style. The guilt of what he has done is eating him alive. He knows he has stolen her only source of happiness and he wants to fix it. Ryan almost died on a few missions and it was scary, watching her play in her pool of blood while the building around her collapsed. She played in her blood like a toddler in spilled food. Her laugh still rings in our ears like a bell that shook the world. She was gone and even Andrews reinforcements would have to fight to the death to bring her back.

Any ways, I am done and you may resume reading now, but don't forget... I warned you of the mess Andrew has created.

"Come on Andrew ! We have a tight window", I yelled up the window rushing to my bike in the garage. Just as the doors opened Andrew and some other men came down and started different cars and trucks with me leading the way. I had been infiltrating this gang for the past three months and they knew they had a mole, but I was always out of sight and mind. Today was the day to take them down. The plan was simple, they would be having a meeting and I would be there posing as someone in the kitchens staff so I could warn the boys while they stole drugs, money, and released some prisoners. This mafia was run by a man named Mariano and I had never met him. I was the help and we didn't get to close to the boss. I weaved through traffic in an effort to make it to the mansion before I was considered late. That would only ruin the surprise. I didn't laugh much these days, but I do love the fear my name sparks in the eyes of everyone. I love to drink in the fear that spills with the blood when I take down a target and they realize Ryan is actually a female when they were expecting a man. My name has come to be known in the past two years and even the biggest mafias feared my name. When I get to the mansion I enter through the back employee entrance where I am frisked and provided with my usual uniform at the manor.

          Dressing in the employee wing; I also added my ear piece and weapons on various places of the body. Tapping my ear I turned on the piece that would provide audio of anything surrounding me. The ear piece also gave video to anything in my direct line of sight. Walking out of the west wing and to the main to start my duties; I noticed something was off. There was way more security than usual. I continued my trek to the kitchen and helped the head chef to make dinner. This was one of my favorite mafias to be a part of. They all loved and supported each other, it was kind of awkward to be honest. After, a few hours of work my suspicions were confirmed. Men with guns came from all the doors surrounding the kitchen area. All the women panicked, while my grip on the knife I was holding tightened before I released it and bumped past one of the frantic maids swiping her badge and giving her mine.

"Everyone out to the main room, now!" Steve snapped as we were hurdled out of the kitchen.

                  Dropping my head, I tapped my ear piece before speaking "What is going on" I snapped before picking my head back up and looping arms with a startled older lady everyone called mom. I nuzzled her in my neck while we sat on the couch. Other staff stood or sat on the floor while we were surrounded. The men were speaking in Italian and it was really starting to piss me off. Not wanting to draw attention to my self I waited.

"One of you does not belong her... You should come forward or we will kill everyone to ensure our safety" Steve spat into the crowd.

There was no way I had tipped them off. I was livid and I knew Andrew had crossed me.

"I don't know, but you need to get out of there as soon as possible. Were waiting outside for extraction, we have what we came for. Hurry up" Andrew said into my ear piece.

"Ill save you some time kiddos, its me..." I said standing pulling off the uniform, I was now sporting a black stretchy suit with knives and my guns strapped in all the right places. "Wanna dance?" I asked with my normal sadistic smile.