CHAPTER 13

SARAWAT's POV:-

"Man... If you are ready come down fast... We have lots of works to do." Boss shouts. "I'm here... Hey you two where are you going?" He asks boss and phukong. "We're going to meet important persons" phukong replies.

"Who's that important persons? I question. "We'll tell that later..." Phukong says.

"Can I join you? I think it's going to be fun." Man ask. "No thanks... You just go with Sarawat, and we don't want that persons to wait for us. We are leaving now. See you guys..." Boss say, and they both left together.

Man and I are going to our company to meet tine's brother. We reached to our company I asked man to accompany me inside, but he refused and he's waiting outside. I knocked P'Type cabin door.

"What do you want?" P'type ask when he see me. "I want your help." I say "if that about tine just forget that. You did wrong to my own brother now you need my help. Do you think I help you." He question.

"I'm sorry... there must be reason for you to hate me. I'm not stopping you. But that can't stop me to love tine and I really love him... Please help me to get back him..." I ask. "Are you sure you love my brother... Then what about this clip." He shows me a clip with Pear which shoots 2years back.

"This is an advertisement video but it didn't release because of some conflicts." I explain. "How can I believe you" he question.

"If you don't believe me you can ask man." I say. "I really love your brother... It's a misunderstanding I just want a chance to prove myself" I say.

"Enough...save this words. Am not the one should hear this words. Find out who sends this vedio to tine." He says.

"Hey wat... Look at this news" man hands me his phone. It's the news about photo pear kissing a mysterious man.

"Baby... This is your plan right..." Man question P'Type. "Hey crazy... Our plan is totally different. This thing it is not in our plan but I have a doubt on Air." He say.

"Air?" I question "Tine's manager" man say, and I received a line message from boss. "Hey dude... We have to go now... And P'Type thank you so much for giving me a chance." I say and we drive to my apartment.

"Hey boss... Do you see the news about pear? And mil what are you doing here? Who's she? I question.

"Take a chill pill dude. Am here to help you." Mil say. "She is Tine's manager. Man say to me.

"Wat, You have to thank them. Mil helped to find out some deep dark secrets about pear, and we already reveals that on social media... And she also loves you that's why she done sends that vedio to tine, and Air explains everything to tine, and he's ready to talk with you" Boss explains.

"Thank you so much guys for helping me..." I say. "No need to thank me after all we're family..." Mil say. "What do you mean?..." I question. "Phukong is my boyfriend then we are family right..." He say.

"When did I accept you as my boyfriend? Phukong asks. "You... Why I am not your boyfriend? What did you say to me in the morning?" He ask.

"What did I say? Phukong asks.
"You said if I help Sarawat to get back tine you will accept my proposal..." Mil say.

"Did I say that?" Phukong question. "If you didn't say that... Why did I help your brother. Do you know how much I risked myself to get that video. Boss and Sarawat you both have to help me." He say.

"Don't overreact Mil... He's just playing with you." Air say. "You just sort it out yourself... I am going to meet tine now..." I say.

Air gave me tine's room card. I went to his apartment. I called him but there's no response from him. I enters into his apartment. My whole body froze when my eye locked a familiar body lying on the floor unconsciously.

"Tine..." I called, but his eyes didn't open. Blood pouring out from stab wounds. I couldn't get words out, my thoughts were frozen and enveloped in pure shock. I pull out my Phone and called ambulance. And then I calls boss number... "Please Hurry... Someone stabbed tine... I say with urgent laced in my voice.

"Keep calm... He'll be alright... We'll be there in short..." He says and I just nodded even though he couldn't see me. This is all my fault. If I have been here early. Maybe this will never happen.

After a few minutes ambulance arrives, and we reach to the hospital. They rushed him into the emergency room. It's been a few hours since we all are sitting on hospital chair.

"He's out of danger now..." One of the doctors comes out, and says to us. "Let me go in there to see him." I say.

"Hold on... Wait until we move tine to the patient room... Be calm." Doctor say. "Be patient dude... I think from now on you have the whole life to take care of him. Right baby..." Man ask P'type. "Yeah... Wat wait until they move him to patient room..." P'type say. "Hey... Am going to station now. I think they got some clue about tine case." She say and they all accompanied to with her.

"He's ready to see visitors." A nurse says and she opened a door. I pulled a chair and place near to his bed.

"Tine" I call, and he nodded his head weakly. He looks so pale. "I am sorry... This is all my fault if I had been there. You wouldn't never got hurt." I say and tear streams down my face...

"It's not your fault... Am fine... And It's just a simple scratch... And Where's my brother and your friends," He questions.

"Scratch my ass... They all went to the police station and Phukong called me and informs Pear got arrested" I say and he nodded.

"Wat... I'm sorry for everything. I hatred you without knowing the truth. Will you forgive me." He asks weekly. "I just bends down and kissed him. It's a sweet and simple kiss after.

"Tine... I love you" I say...

"Love you too wat" he say back...

End.

A/N:-

This is the final chapter of this story.

Seriously you guys are the best readers. I just want to thank everyone who reads, voted, commented and supported this messy and short story.

Thanks again for your support guys.