CHAPTER -4

BOSS's POV:-

"I feel pity for Earn because of sarawat she always get scold from P'Dim. I don't think she deserves this." I says to man and start walking towards the conference room. Today we are walking back and forth to office this credits fully goes to one and only sarawat.

"Where did he disappeared? Did he fly to other country?" Man asks me. "I don't know" I say sadly to him and we both enter into the conference room.

"Hey, where is sarawat and why he run away yesterday? Is there any reason behind this?" mil questions to annoy us. I think that news of sarawat spreads very fast like a forest fire in our company.

"I didn't know your feeling for sarawat went this deep" I tease him. I know this is too much but I want annoy him.

"Are you nut, what makes you think like this. I just feel sorry for his fiancé." he answers. What a gentleman, he always worries about other man's women's.

"Why you worry about her. I understand now you like her right." man ask him. "If I say yes, what will you do?" he questions man. "So sad... she likes Sarawat not you and you have to keep that in your mind." man answers.

"She has no taste, I'm more handsome and cool, but she likes him not me. I think she needs to go to hospital to get her eye check up" he says. What a self centered person he is.

"who has problems with their eyesight? You are the one with eye problems not her" man says to mil but man's correct he needs some eye checkup.

"If you like her, I don't have any problem with that. You can court her" sarawat says to mil. I think he have some problem in his brain how can he tell other man to court his own fiancé even it's a fake engagement for him but it's real for public so he have to act or go along with that.

"Come with me" man pulls him outside and I follows them.

"Hey wat, are you crazy... how can you say mil to court her? And do you know how much problems you caused to us and Earn today... Where do you went yesterday? Why didn't you attends our phone calls" I ask non stoply to him.

"You're nagging like a women" man tease but I don't care about that.

"Hey why are you asking this much of questions... breath out. I cleared everything with P'Dim and You don't need to worry about Earn. P'Green helped her so she's ok now and her job is safe." He explains.

"Okay... Tell me where you went." Man ask Sarawat. "I can't tell you my secret place if I tell you that place you guys definetly come and bugs me there too" he answers casually.

"Okay, you no need to tell that, Just answer me what happened yesterday and why you behaved rudely to the reporter" man asks calmly, he don't want to make him angry.

"That's not my mistake. I don't like that question that's why I behaved like that." He answers casually.

"Hey wat, I have to tell you one thing. it's useless to think about him? he already left you and I don't think he will come back. Forget about what happens in past and enjoy your present life and it's pointless to think about the past."I burst out in anger.

"You know, how much I love him, he's everything to me and I didn't expect these words form you." he say disappointly.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. I'm very much worried about you." I apologize to wat.

"I can understand but I can't stop loving him." he says. I can feel his pain but I don't want to continue this topic it leads us to more arguments.

"Okay, leave this topic, dont talk about this anymore and Yesterday your attitude during the interview was very rude. If you answer that way, you'll offend many reporters. Be careful next time okay." I tells him but he didn't response I can read his feelings through his face.

"Did you hear me" I again asks him.

"Yes sir" he responds and walks inside to the conference room. I know he don't want to continue this conversation.

"I don't think he will come back to him..." I say to man while shaking my head.

"I disagree with you, i know he will come back..." Man say.

"Hey... How do you know that? Are you fortune teller or something." He question.

"Am not a fortune teller or anything, but I know." He say and follows Sarawat.

To be continued...