CHAPTER -6

MIL's POV:-

After P'Zee and P'Piak left, Now our full focus lays on P'Green, he's  standing In front of us. I have so many questions to ask him but P'Dim curiousity overtakes mine.

"Who's that two mysterious persons" P'Dim questions. "Yeah, who exactly is that person's?" I question P'Green followed by P'Dim not hiding my eagerness.

"Guys, I can understand your curiosity, but I can't reveal it now." he response us. Why they are hiding about that person's we are not going stop them or harm them and I won't give up that easily, Am going to try in another method.

"We're all going to work together in future. If I know about that persons, I can take good care of them right." I says in gentle voice.

"You're not even good at taking care of yourself, then how can you take good care of them" sarawat says "And P'Green, tell me about that rearranged schedule so that I can go for my practice." sarawat asks P'Green. What a jerk, he's only good at making troubles and only care about himself not others.

"There is no changes in your schedule sarawat." P'Green informs him."Okay, then I'll get prepared." He says and before P'Green says anything else he left. There's no suprise for us in his attitude, He always behaves like this.

"You three are going to perform together. Any problem guys? P'Green asks us. "No problem for me, I can perform with anyone." I tell him. I know boss and man are more than not okay with that. I too don't want to perform with them but I don't want to behave like a kid Infront of our directors.

"P'Green, we have a problem. We can't perform with him, he always causes trouble to us." man objects.

"I'm more professional while working, and everyone here knows that clearly." I tells him. "You're only well at showing off." he says back, "Say that again, I'll punch you. Don't blame me, I didn't warn you before." I shouts him. "Go ahead" he says boldly.

"Enough, You are hear for a meeting, not for a fight. Bear it in mind, this concert is very important for us. Can't you see your future is depend to the prospect of our company." P'Green yells us.

"Whatever, but we can't perform with him." boss says with full of determination.

"Remember your promise when signing contract. You said you will do everything for our company. A man should only say that things can be done, he never says that it can't be done." P'Green says, "why is it so hard to be a man?" boss says man. "Now you can understand my feelings, it's very difficult to be a man" man answers sadly.

"I have been pretty good to you guys for these years, now you are all just drives me to death. You all hate me that much?" Boss questions with weak tone.

"Stop being a drama queen boss and I believe you guys will do it. No more questions right?" he ask us.

"Tell me who's that international winner on earth?" I ask P'Green the same previous question but little bit differently. I can smell he know about that person, but he's hiding from us.

"Hey... what are you talking about?" Man questions doubtly. What a insane person he is. He's asking like he have no idea about international award function in Kuwait.

"Man, now I can understand why you become a worse singer, you not even know about that international award function... I'm taking about the new singer of our company went to get award in the Kuwait." I say grinning.

"He's an international singer, but he accepted our offer? Is that our company very famous there" P'Dim questions randomly.

"Many people from country haven't got to know him. And you guys have to wait bit longer to know him. That's it for now." he says like please don't ask about this anymore.

"Work hard and Don't let me down guys." P'Green says us.

"We both will do our best and repay you with a big surprise"
Man blabbers and He didn't include me in that, he's speaking like, Am not going to perform with him, but I have to say something to P'Green.

"I won't say a lot of things, but I'll prove it by my actions" I says P'Green.

"What a weirdo?" boss says to irritate me and am not going to leave this, I turns to him. "Hey... Look at me, which part of me look like weird?" I question.

"Don't start again... We have lot of works to finish, behave yourself and go on with the rehearsal" P'Green says and left with P'Dim hurriedly.

Boss and man always blames on me like, Am the only one who always fight and makes troubles to them but they are the one who always starts everything...

I don't believe that I can handle these two idiots... I think Sarawat is much better to handle while comparing to them.

To be continued...