CHAPTER -5

Hello everyone, In this chapter am going to include some more characters, so let me introduce them first.

GREEN:-

PIYAKUL:-

ZEERAWAT:-

ZEERAWAT:-

DIM's POV:-

DIM's POV:-

Finally, all the chaos made by Sarawat was over and presently we all are waiting in conference room for our president and vice President.

"Dim, how's the preparation going on so far? Did you check out the stage?" Green questions. "I think it's going well and I sent earn to check out the stage, I'll go there after finishing this meeting."  I says causally because they are not going to check out the stage today.

"What? You send earn to do your work. It's your task, you have to do that by yourself." he starts his lectures.

Before, I answers him two young beautiful ladies enters into the room. They are none other than our president Piyakul and vice president Zeerawat.

"First of all, We would like to make a special apology for our late arrival and we both went to check out the stage personally that's why we are late and We both are very satisfied with that." Zee declares and Green glares me.

"Since everyone is here, let us start... we both asked all of you to come for a short time to inform two important news. Before that director dim, how far have we got in the preparation." P'Piak questions me.

"I already invited our investment companies, clients, and also few loyal fan groups of our artists and they all promised to attend" I answers.

"Good... What about reporters? P'Piak questions. "Don't worry about that P'Piak, my full focus is on media! I only invited the media that have a very good relationship with us." boss says.

"And all artists here, listen to me clearly. Don't forget to be generous to journalist."P'Piak warns all the artists and they all nods in response.

"You have to focus on your rehearsal too, don't make any mistakes in that." Zee warns. "That's what I'm good at, I won't make any mistakes. You can count on me."boss says confidently.

"Alright, now zee will announce the two important news" P'Piak says, "P'Zee, is that good or bad news." Man asks with a doubtful face. "Don't worry guys, Is a good news... One of the world-famous company going to participate in our upcoming concert, and they're also going to invest in our company. After that our company valuation will definitely increase dramatically." she declares happily.

"Who's that investor and Is that investor look beautiful?" Man questions to know about that investor. "We're not going to reveal his name or company name today. You have to wait until the concert." she says and continue to say second one. "We are going to have one more singer, he recently accepted to work with our company and he's also going to perform in the upcoming concert so we rearranged the performance of the artists, I hope you'll agree."She informs.

"P'Zee, don't you think it's risky to put someone new there? Our all investors were going to attend that concert. Are you sure he won't screw it up?" Mil asks her. "When did I mention he's rookie, he's only new to our company." Zee answers.

"You guys might not know him. He is a famous singer in Landon, we met him in the concert, and there are so many companies willing to work with him but luckily he accepted our offer because of P'Thit." P'Piak says but didn't mentioned his name.

"P'Sathit?" Man questions because, Each and every time Zee have to force him to attend the concerts and events organized by our company and he rarely knows our artists name then how did he know him.

"He is not only a singer, he's also a famous lawyer. So, that P'Thit knows him." zee explains.

"I've been working for day and night for this concert tell him to don't screw it up and also ask him to sing to me." sarawat says fiercely.

"He went to kuwait for an award and if we ask him to sing for you, he won't do that." Zee says.

"We made lots of effort to make him to accept our offer. While you are working with him, please don't cause any trouble with him and if you want to hear his singing, Green will send his songs to you." P'Piak says strictly and he didn't respond to them.

"We already gave the rearranged schedule to agency department and green will explain everything and they will make sure about the rehearsal process" zee says.

"I believe everyone at present will carry out their duty and protect our company's image and we need to work hard. All the best guys and Green, take care after this." P'Piak says and they both left the conference room.

Why didn't they mentioned their names?

Who's that two mysterious persons?

Green definitely knows about them, I have to ask him...

To be continued...