CHAPTER 12

MAN's POV:-

At last concert was finished... Right now we're in Sarawat home. "I think tine misunderstands about me. I have to clear everything as soon as possible." Sarawat states.

"P'Wat... What's your problem with P'Tine?" Phukong questions. "It's a very long story but If you want to know, I will make it as very short." Boss say.

"Tell me... I want to know" phukong asks. "It's the start of our freshman year in college. We met tine and his friends there. At that time sarawat already like tine. We shared our contacts. They both talk through a phone after that they started dating. They both are very happy that time. We're all happy atlast Sarawat found someone he can be happy, but that all changed. When we're in finally year. One of the famous entertainment company approached Sarawat to work for them. He also accepted that offer. He became famous because of that all the media focuses lies on him. He doesn't want to cause trouble for tine, so he started to avoid tine. Atlast sarawat made a horrible decision. He lied to tine that he wants to focus on music. He doesn't want to be in relationship. Tine understand and they broke up. Sarawat realised that he can't live without tine, but it was too late. Tine already left the country." Boss tell to phukong.
"Then what about pear?" Phukong questions.
"She's one of our friend... Your dad wants Sarawat to marry his friend daughter. So, Man and I approched pear to act sarawat's fake girl friend, and she accepted without hesitation. After that they got engaged because of your dad." Boss explains.

"Don't let him go... Do everything to get him back." Phukong say Sarawat. "But it's already over... And tine don't want to give another chance to wat" I explain.

"They are over or not, It's doesn't matter. Breakup is a normal part of a love life." Phukong say.

"Hey... Why are you so into it?" Sarawat questions. "P'Tine's a good person, handsome, talented totally he's perfect for you." He say. "And Don't worry, I will to help you... Just leave this glorious mission to me." he say confidentially.

"You're a quite loyal brother... As per the saying hero respect other hero's count us in you mission." Boss say.

"Brother, they all agreed... From now on you don't have to worry about tine." He says.

"Sarawat... You have to clear everything as soon as possible. And you're right he misunderstand about you and pear. And he came here to seek revenge you and pear." I say to Sarawat.

"Hey... How do you know that?" Boss question. "P'Type told me about this." I say "P'Type?" Sarawat question.

"Yeah... We love eachother, and he told me about this but I don't know the reason and I'm sorry for not telling this before." I tell them.

"It's okay... Man tomorrow we're going to meet tine's brother." Sarawat say.
"Why me?" I ask. "If I go there alone he definitely don't help me. So, you have to come with me, he's your boyfriend so he'll help me." Sarawat say.

"If I accompany you there. I guarantee that he will definitely not help you. Go there alone or go with phukong or boss maybe he'll help you." I say.

"Phukong and I have some work to do tomorrow, so we're not available tomorrow." Boss and Phukong escapes.

"Man you have to come with me... There're no changes in that." He say and walks to his room.

To be continued...