CHAPTER -3

EARN's POV:-

What the hell? He only knows to make troubles for me. Right now I am in my office and trying to contact sarawat, but he didn't attend any of my calls. Finally twelfth time, he answers my phone call.

"Wat, where are you?"

"Yeah I know, but P'Dim asked me to talk with you."

"Hey... P'Dim asked you to be in our company to attend meeting and if you have anything to say..."

He didn't answer or waits me to finish. Just like that, he ends the phone call.

"Who are you yelling at?" suddenly P'Dim enters and I didn't expect him here now, if I know he will come here, I never rise my voice to sarawat.

"I am a just talking with Sarawat." I answer him politely.

"Talking or yelling at him. I heard everything, I just asked you to send my words but you are provoking him." he tells me and i can feel his anger by his voice.

"I yelled because I was afraid that he couldn't listen what you want me to tell him." I say him but my voice automatically become shaky.

"You are really brave enough, you already know what's happens to the last person who yelled at him." he says. I know that... he fired that person even before she finished her words.

"But why he fires me? I did what exactly you say to me." I ask "Maybe he won't, but I will fire you. It just a simple task, but you caused a huge trouble for me" he shouts me.

It's a simple task, but he can't do that himself. He only good at ordering people. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. boss and man enters they both gives a panic reaction when they meet P'Dim in my office.

"What are you doing here? Did you guys find him?" he questions them. I can understand them feeling now because we three are sailing in same boat.

"No, we didn't find him, He's not answering our phone calls not even our messages" man answers.

"Crap, you all are useless..." he yell at us. "Earn, I give you two options, you either find him or leave this company" he tells me and walks out immediately.

"Hey guys, Do you know where he is?" I question them. "No, I contact his home, but they don't know about where he is..." boss tells.

"We already Searched all places, where he goes and now we don't have any places left." man answers.

"Guys, are you really his best friend's?" I questions them.

"Yeah... We are! And Earn, if you can't find him...are you really going to leave this company? Boss... we are going to miss her" man jokes at me. "You two shut up, and get out of here..." I shout at them and they run off immediately.

God... Where he's now? Even his best friend's can't find him...

Then, how can I find him?

I don't want to lose this job... I need to find P'Green. He'll definitely save me from P'Dim.

To be continued...